What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Cooks/Engram for Hopkins/Walker? (1 Viewer)

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
1/2 point ppr, start 3WR, 1TE and a flex RB/WR/TE. My other WR's are OBJ/D.J. Moore/McLaurin/Gallup/D.Jackson/P.William's. I also have Hooper at TE. It's an upgrade at WR but downgrade at TE. I love Engram this year. But Hopkins/OBJ would be pretty nice too. Need some opinions. Leave a link and I will answer yours. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty even but I'd accept it. I feel the difference between Hopkins and Cooks is larger than Engram and Hooper/Walker. WR's score more points in general than TE's. Hopkins is also the best player involved in the trade.

It's a fair trade, but I think Engram's value over the next month or so with Barkley out makes it a no deal.

Easily the Hopkins side for me.  Cooks is clearly the third option in LA.  The WR upgrade more than makes up for the TE downgrade.

Hopkins side is easy for me.  Your TE committee will do just fine and Hopkins is much better than Cooks. 

Users who are viewing this thread