What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bali Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

skycriesmary

Climbing up the Walls
We're going there for a week, from Dec 24-31. We'll be arriving from Brisbane, and will have worked our way up the eastern coast of Ozzy. We're staying the first three days in Ubud, and are considering Uluwatu and Sanur. I'm starting to think that it's all just more or less beach, so surf and eat/drink. But really, for anyone that's gone...any parts that really stick out? Any recommendations?

Ubud is cool.

Seminyak is the more upscale beach city with big beach clubs and major hotels (Honolulu if you've been to Hawaii).

Canggu is smaller, more laid back, surfer town (North Shore vibes).

I didn't go to Uluwatu or Sanur so couldn't tell you. Though I know Sanur is probably the least touristy of the cities you mentioned. 

Ubud is cool.

Seminyak is the more upscale beach city with big beach clubs and major hotels (Honolulu if you've been to Hawaii).

Canggu is smaller, more laid back, surfer town (North Shore vibes).

I didn't go to Uluwatu or Sanur so couldn't tell you. Though I know Sanur is probably the least touristy of the cities you mentioned. 
Thanks for your feedback. I think we'll go to Sanur, for sure. Gotta find a turtle sanctuary, among other things.

There are a bunch of Aman resorts in Bali.  The partner in charge of the office heard I was going and suggested I stay at one--I was 3 years out of college and couldn't come close to being able to afford them.  I don't know what your situation is, but if you can splurge, they're worth it.

There are a bunch of Aman resorts in Bali.  The partner in charge of the office heard I was going and suggested I stay at one--I was 3 years out of college and couldn't come close to being able to afford them.  I don't know what your situation is, but if you can splurge, they're worth it.
Thanks for posting this. More coin than I have, but it's nice to look.

Disappointed to find I misread the thread title.  Thought there was gonna be a Friday thread about making bail 😒

Users who are viewing this thread