What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you get a hair cut? (1 Viewer)

Don't Noonan

Footballguy
I get a hair cut every 5 weeks.  Curious how often everyone else does.  Also, do you go to a salon, barber, cut yourself?

Every three weeks.  I keep it a little longer than I used to, so it gets a little crazy if I go longer.

Plus I rather enjoy the experience at my current place, so I look forward to it.

thought i was getting them too frequently by comparison to the average guy

every 3 weeks for me. barber. 

at 3 weeks i've reached my upper limit of tolerance for hair length. anything more than that and i feel like i'm sporting a man bun.

thought i was getting them too frequently by comparison to the average guy

every 3 weeks for me. barber. 

at 3 weeks i've reached my upper limit of tolerance for hair length. anything more than that and i feel like i'm sporting a man bun.
I think three weeks is the standard to keep it looking consistent and not walking in the next day with the "wow, you just got a haircut" look.  Plus, I always do it on a Friday to avoid that kind of attention.

Probably every 3 months. I cut it really short and then let it grow out. I always intend to get it cut around 6 weeks, but get lazy. I don't make it a priority until I can't stand it any longer. 

5-6 weeks depending on if I have an event or important meeting.

My barber know my usual and I'm out of there within 18 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
5-6 weeks depending on if I have an event or important meeting.
Same here.  I have a pretty unruly beard too, so I get that done at the same time at my barber.  I might even stop in just for the beard inbetween haircuts.  

Probably get 4 maybe 5 haircuts a year, spaced out every couple of months or so.  Get it cut short, let it grow until it looks stupid, rinse and repeat.  At this point in my life, nothing is really going to help nor hurt my appearance.  

I used to cut my own hair 20 years ago when I kept it very short.  Now I just go to the local salon.
Flowbee?

I cut/shave my head. Have been doing so for 15 years. It was starting to go on its own, I just expedited the process. Once a week I use a clipper without a guard or shave it. Don't have to deal with combs, gel, or any other stuff. 

Every other week. 

When I was in school I would get it cut twice a week but that was by this Asian dude named “Truck” who only charged $6 and the haircuts took less time than it took me to type this. 

Probably get 4 maybe 5 haircuts a year, spaced out every couple of months or so.  Get it cut short, let it grow until it looks stupid, rinse and repeat.  At this point in my life, nothing is really going to help nor hurt my appearance.  
Pretty much where I’m at.  Will have my wife trim up my neck hair from time to time to extend the interval 

think im at about 5 weeks right now

For me probably every 6-8 weeks. I keep thinking I want to grow it out but then I get tired of dealing with it. I'm in my 50's now and I would like to get through the I can't stand it phase it would like to be able to say a year from now that I haven't had it cut in a year. I want to try old the long gray haired dude look.

For me probably every 6-8 weeks. I keep thinking I want to grow it out but then I get tired of dealing with it. I'm in my 50's now and I would like to get through the I can't stand it phase it would like to be able to say a year from now that I haven't had it cut in a year. I want to try old the long gray haired dude look.
Would love to be able to pull off the Jeff Bridges look, but its a lot of work to get there.

Right now, I've got a pretty cute gal doing the cuts, so I look forward to them.  She told me on Tuesday that she's going to go out on her own and wants to know if I'll follow her.  Uh.....YEAH.  :oldunsure:

Sometime between 3 and 4 weeks.  It depends on my work schedule as I usually do it during business hours.

would do this but afraid of what lies underneath the woolen forest i'm sporting
I did mine on a dare. I had been saying that I wanted to cut it all off for some time and one of my buddies said I wasn't going to do it. He was having a party at his lake house one afternoon and I said "got any clippers"? Ten minutes later it was all gone. Never went back and made $20 in the process. 

Don't Noonan said:
It must get expensive to have your hair cut every 2-3 weeks.  Mine costs $30 but a total of $40 when including tip.
$55 with tip every 10 days

I've come out way ahead though as my hair girl has sent me two home buyers in the last 2 years which have netted me about $22,000 in commission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread