What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unofficial Lions and Chiefs thread...battle of the Titans. (1 Viewer)

Is there something about Mahommes never playing in a dome? 

Seems crazy that it’s true ... almost as crazy as my Lions looking like an actual football team.

Mahomes is like Superman...  he needs the rays of our yellow Sun to be superhuman.  His powers are muted in a dome. 
... that’s interesting. 

So what happens when the lions ultimately meltdown and he goes for 300/3 and wins the game? 

Cause I’d be all for an open roof in Detroit ... we don’t get much sun though 😒

What is the defensive player supposed to do there?  Hardman was still churning his legs to move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought people on here said Lions coach couldn't coach.. He looks good to me
People did say he can’t coach. Because over the last year, he hasn’t shown that he can.

but right now? He looks the part. Might’ve just taken him some time to weed out the slack jawed players in the locker room. There was a lot of talk about the players he took over - not buying in to his system.

seems he has finally found some players that are buying in. And it’s working.

im impressed right now.

People did say he can’t coach. Because over the last year, he hasn’t shown that he can.

but right now? He looks the part. Might’ve just taken him some time to weed out the slack jawed players in the locker room. There was a lot of talk about the players he took over - not buying in to his system.

seems he has finally found some players that are buying in. And it’s working.

im impressed right now.
Yes, he was never dealt a winning hand upon arrival.  But pencil ear still has a lot to prove.

Yes, he was never dealt a winning hand upon arrival.  But pencil ear still has a lot to prove.
Agreed.

I still think he’s a bad head coach. But he might’ve at least changed the culture, locker room.

still. The defense has looked good minus their best player. That’s a good sign of a good coach/scheme 

Agreed.

I still think he’s a bad head coach. But he might’ve at least changed the culture, locker room.

still. The defense has looked good minus their best player. That’s a good sign of a good coach/scheme 
Yes, changing the culture of just showing up and collecting a check are over.  That might mean more than the actual play calling.

Team in our league traded Mahomes - I thought they were nuts. What do I know. Lions keeping him from turning the scoreboard into a pinball machine game.

Big start to the half for the Lions - Fumble on the kickoff

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread