What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skins at Giants Game thread (1 Viewer)

Just observed that DJ has the patented Eli Manning poor body language...

Maybe it was just one play but it’s something to look for going forward. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Skins need a new D coach in the worst way. They have talent but something is seriously wrong with the scheme and/or execution. 

I’ve always debated with myself whether it’s worse to watch bad offense or bad defense. This season, I get the pleasure of watching both. 

The one big change I see in Wayne Gallman Jr. is the Giants REALLY beat into him to change his style. He used to be a jump cut machine and the Giants really didn't like that, he isn't doing it at all now...

Killer penalty by Washington on 3rd down, yikes.

I'm starting to see why Giants decided to play Jones early with limited weapons as opposed to waiting until Tate came back. He's getting a stretch of teams that are much easier to face than in a week or two (Minny, New England).

Ryan Kerrigan deserves a life-time achievement award (eventual Hall of Fame) for doing what he's done for this crappy organization.  He is truly a specialty player, and to have the career he's had with all the non-sense around him is remarkable.

I still cant believe with the success of rookie and 2nd year QB this year, Gruden continue to trot Keenum out there..

Please tell me Gruden will be fired soon.

It’s holding and coming back, but Norman made no attempt to stop Jones running for that first down. 

Daniel Jones looking smooth moving the ball this half, passes are still behind receivers but catchable. Giants doing a good job limiting the gameplan this half and dialing up a lot more run support/1-read and out plays.

EDIT: And just as I type that Hilliman fumbles inside the 5. WOW,

Well Coach said Haskins wasn't ready yet, butKeenum was AWFUL. This is what I worried about with Jones, not a lot of weapons but the coaching has kept it simple with his reads. Gruden... yeah.
Yep. Next week is the Patriots. That’s going to be really ugly. I won’t be super upset if they go back to Keenum. Hopefully Colt is ready to come back. Haskins doesn’t belong out there right now.

Awful pass on that INT. 

Oof... forcing things. This isn’t Ohio State. If he isn’t ready don’t put him out there. Let him learn. So dumb. 

In a bazaar turn of events I’ve been rooting for the skins every game except for one.

The more I think about it the more upset I am with gruden for putting Haskins out there. You’re possibly damaging this dude for the future and the game wasn’t even out of hand at the time. 

Is Colt not heathy? 

The more I think about it the more upset I am with gruden for putting Haskins out there. You’re possibly damaging this dude for the future and the game wasn’t even out of hand at the time. 

Is Colt not heathy? 
I think he’s just now healthy but hasn’t practiced much, if at all. 

Users who are viewing this thread