What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Cardinals - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

I really need to stop looking at FBG rankings they had Samuel well over Dissly for my flex I pulled Dissly today and put in Samuel.  Never look at FBG rankings you lose 75% of the time they know less than we do.  Dissly vs Arizona horrible TE coverage was slam dunk.

Lesson learned again.

Kyler Murray holds the ball too long...in his own end zone, he has a guy wide open as an outlet and he even over throws that guy...just awful looking from what I see today. 

Dissly is the gift that keeps on giving...16+ already in my league today. 

It can't continue this way weekly, too many other fast WRs but it seems like Wilson is uber comfortable throwing it down to Dissly. I also feel all that speed is drawing defenders away from him, makes it easier for him to operate. A lot of his catches he is Wide Open. 

Hmm maybe fitz could break the career receptions record?  Has he indicated when he might retire.
He deserved every accolade, but I think Jerry Rice's record is safe.

Fitz had a great stretch of 100+ reception years between 2015 and 2017 but has traditionally been below that number, and had 69 last year. 

So in addition to him needing to likely play 4 more years, the Cards aren't the same team they were in 2015-2017, where Larry was leaned upon as the clear WR1.

He is still talented, still arguably WR1, but the team around him is very different -- lots of young, able receivers, a young QB who runs more of an option-style offense, and spreading the ball around to everyone.

I would never disregard the possibility when it comes to a guy like Fitz. But deck seems stacked against him for breaking this record.

He deserved every accolade, but I think Jerry Rice's record is safe.

Fitz had a great stretch of 100+ reception years between 2015 and 2017 but has traditionally been below that number, and had 69 last year. 

So in addition to him needing to likely play 4 more years, the Cards aren't the same team they were in 2015-2017, where Larry was leaned upon as the clear WR1.

He is still talented, still arguably WR1, but the team around him is very different -- lots of young, able receivers, a young QB who runs more of an option-style offense, and spreading the ball around to everyone.

I would never disregard the possibility when it comes to a guy like Fitz. But deck seems stacked against him for breaking this record.
I agree that it is probably a less than 50% probability, but I still think that there is a significantly chance.  He needs 224 more, right?  SO he would need 64 more catches this year and 80 in each of the next two.  Certainly seems possible.  And maybe if he can play the next two years and get close, he would come back for one more season.

Users who are viewing this thread