What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF whatcha need? (1 Viewer)

Unusual week for me - 2 leagues, both games were completely done after the Sunday afternoon window.  Nobody in SNF or MNF.

So I just need the Mrs. to be feeling a little frisky :pickle:

I need 13.5 pts from Juju in PPR to survive facing Chubb, Adams, and Woods while also taking a 0 from Agholor

As long as Juju doesn't lose 3 fumbles and end with no yardage I'll manage to pick up my first win!  Kinda strange that across 4 leagues, 3 matches are done and the 4th only has 1 player involved...

Conner to go off to set league record in one

Eifert not to score over 13 in another

Red Rifle to get me 10(I'm the least confident on this one) in another.

Need Johnson to go off😪 ####### Dak and my Wrs (Beckham and Thielen) laid eggs.

So Mason needs to throw to Johnson early and often

Need the PIT Defense to hold Mixon in check. Got a 7pt lead and my opp has Mixon. 

Not feeling very confident

I'm down 15, with Conner and Dunlap to play, opponent has Tuitt. I like my chances, but not comfortable either. 

When do people bench a FF starter for MNF?  Up .75 points with Diontae Johnson tonight, opponent is done.  I think the only plausible scoring correction to make me lose would be a change in DEF sack for -1/+1 pt, but don't see anything in the Gamebooks to concern me.  Worry that Johnson catches a 2 yard pass, fumbles, and gets knocked out of the game somehow.

When do people bench a FF starter for MNF?  Up .75 points with Diontae Johnson tonight, opponent is done.  I think the only plausible scoring correction to make me lose would be a change in DEF sack for -1/+1 pt, but don't see anything in the Gamebooks to concern me.  Worry that Johnson catches a 2 yard pass, fumbles, and gets knocked out of the game somehow.
Wow! I'd play him. You're 98.6% chance of winning fo sho. The whole adjustment in scoring thing would be the clincher for me. Wouldn't hate it if a correction changed your W / L? I realize a negative catch or fumble, and knocked out could go the over way. Play him.

A league: up 43, opp has Eifert (1/2 PPR). Pretty confident. This one is even better cuz the dude was talking #### ALL WEEK about how he was gonna crush me. 

B league: Up 16, opp has Conner (full PPR). Not so confident. 

Wow! I'd play him. You're 98.6% chance of winning fo sho. The whole adjustment in scoring thing would be the clincher for me. Wouldn't hate it if a correction changed your W / L? I realize a negative catch or fumble, and knocked out could go the over way. Play him.
Right, curious what has a greater chance of happening:

Stat correction significant enough to change score by >.75

Johnson gets negative points

I would think the latter is more likely since most stat adjustments are a yard (.1 points)

PPR, down by 18 and have Juju while he has Mixon......so basically not feeling too good about that one....lol

Freaking Thielen killed me this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up 32 plus Conner going tonight; going against Mixon, Boyd and the Steelers kicker.  How can one fantasy game have that many players going in one Bengals game?

Need 6 points from John Ross.  He could get double that in one play or throw up a complete goose egg.
Steelers have given up a bunch of 20+ yd passes, I'm guessing he'll get a few deep targets. Question is how accurate will those targets be. I'm afraid of the goose egg as well. 

26 points from Ross in the flex...In lieu of the 27 from Gallman that was on my bench 😭

I need 5 points from JuJu. In ppr. In a rational world that would seem easy. I have yet to play FF in a rational world though.  

Nothing. My opponent and I are both in the clubhouse.

I don't even need to watch it. Onto week 5.

I need a 3-0 defensive struggle with both teams held to under 100 total yards and a ton of turnovers.  (In other words, I'm ahead by a little and played out, and my opponent has a bunch of folk playing tonight).

:oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread