What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEVER PLAY MASTERS FANTASY (1 Viewer)

Louiegatbs

Footballguy
So listen to this. I got offered mixon and Watkins for Barkley and gallman in a masters fantasy league. I accepted. Commissioner denied the trade "because it must of been a mistake" ...stating I was getting the much better side of the deal. Moments later approved a trade for Mixon and Chark players for beckham and coleman. This screams collusion which will really hurt a secondary site this this. I hope to get the word out as much as possible because this seems extremely fishy

IMO the 2nd trade with Beckham seems much more even than the Barkley trade, Barkley is just deemed the best player in league, or fantasy, I disagree with that but that is where his price sits, Beckham is being valued pry on name recognition only but not production, just hasnt been productive all year but now that I noticed the date was Sept, this was before season started where everyone and their mom thought Beckham and the Browns were good, so in reality they are similar deal, trading is all a matter of opinion on value, it is hard to gauge dumb/ignorant/collusion, rock and hard place to be honest, pry just a bad trade or owner, but is is not egregious enuf to where I would be throwing out collusion

Users who are viewing this thread