What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one sick of DB histrionics after dropping an easy pick? 

I remember players being embarrassed enough by the awful play to want to be relatively unseen after botching it. 

Cmon son - you blew it. Dust off your tights and get TF back to the line. 

Mason Rudolph isn't the problem with this team although he is definitely a drop from Ben.  The problem is that the Steelers can't run the ball.  I don't know why this is now a problem 

Am I the only one sick of DB histrionics after dropping an easy pick? 

I remember players being embarrassed enough by the awful play to want to be relatively unseen after botching it. 

Cmon son - you blew it. Dust off your tights and get TF back to the line. 
They'll probably stop about the time RBs stop celebrating converting a 2nd and 2 with a 3-yard run up the gut.

Nothing is going to make this game fly by like challenging the call of interference. That should be awesome. 

Another Fing terrible challenge by Tomlin.  If he wins it will be 2nd and 10 instead of 1st and 20 :lol:    They aren't going to flip it from OPI to DPI... just not going to happen.

That’s not OPI lmao
My whole thing is that OPI needs to be called as much as DPI if it's there. To be honest... we've seen defenders get called for DPI on that. I'd argue he shouldn't waste a challenge for that play doe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing worse than a lousy call is a lousy call that stands after a 10 minute challenge. NFL sucks.
NFL refs suck beyond belief. I don't think they even pay attention 90% of the game. None of them are younger than 90 years old

Last edited by a moderator:
it's clear the nfl told the refs, we are going to make them happy and let them challenge OPI and DPI but dont overturn it unless it's exactly what happened to NO last playoffs 

Users who are viewing this thread