What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (1 Viewer)

I remember when MNF was the "Premier" prime time game of the week. They gave us the top broadcast team.

Now it's the least favorable broadcast team. Why? Seems MFL has moved to the bottom of the Primetime barrel for whatever reason.

... even below TNF which use to be reserved for all of the teams that weren't good enough to qualify for SNF / MNF.

At least we still get 'ol Suzy tho.
MNF used to be the only game that the whole country could watch, with Sunday devoted to regional broadcasts.

Sunday Ticket and on-demand viewing options marked the end of MNF's unique place in American culture.

I’ll tell ya who was dominating and in mho never got the credit he deserved, Nolan Ryan. That dude was still throwing around 100 in his late 30’s. He had a long career of playing on crap teams. 

Ok so snoop still has it but hearing two different ESPN personalities talk this up as a very special performance by snoop dogg was almost as weird as him saying "first place" repeatedly at half time of a game between 0 win teams which was funny, which was almost as funny as it was sad realizing that video was in black and white because snoop's got grey hair now. 

The Bills struggled with Cincinnati and trailed the Jets most of the game.

Tells you all you want to know about the Bills.

Part of this offense has to be to take shots down field... they have thrown only one past 10 yards... this has to change.

How many times will the Bengals choose to throw the ball all three downs and go 3 and out? I feel sorry for the fans of this team. I honestly don't think that they really want to win.

I remember when MNF was the "Premier" prime time game of the week. They gave us the top broadcast team.

Now it's the least favorable broadcast team. Why? Seems MNF has moved to the bottom of the Primetime barrel for whatever reason.

... even below TNF which use to be reserved for all of the teams that weren't good enough to qualify for SNF / MNF.

At least we still get 'ol Suzy tho.
Paul Maguire and Joe Theisman were the MNF team for years 

Users who are viewing this thread