What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (1 Viewer)

Bengirls missing AJ Green.

He ever coming back ..... or will he be taking the rest of the season off ... (healthy or not).

Brutal needed that Conner TD to win my game and Samuels picks tonight to get all involved when he did not do anything last week.  Need a Conner TD or another 101 yards rushing and 4 yards receiving so ya I need the TD because that isn't happening yardage wise.

I suspect they are mostly paying for the playoff games that are part of the MNF package.  Those likely pay for all 16 weeks of garbage leading up to them.
Yeah it's like ESPN had to buy the entire House of Pain album but only gets to play Jump Around once a season. 

I'm sad for Cinci because Pitt isn't that good and should in no way be up 3 TDs tonight...this isn't the '75 Steel Curtain, it's not the 2006 or 2009 Steelers, in general they are not that good and lost their HoF QB for the season, a terrific time to try and grab a win but Cinci looks completely lost tonight. 

Really disappointed in the play calling and QB play of Dalton tonight, pathetic.  

I'm sad for Cinci because Pitt isn't that good and should in no way be up 3 TDs tonight...this isn't the '75 Steel Curtain, it's not the 2006 or 2009 Steelers, in general they are not that good and lost their HoF QB for the season, a terrific time to try and grab a win but Cinci looks completely lost tonight. 

Really disappointed in the play calling and QB play of Dalton tonight, pathetic.  
Isn't that typical every time they play In prime time e?

If this were opening weekend, we would be saying the Steelers look tough this year.   So hard to get a feel for them when you know the opponent is garbage. (Take your pick on which team I am referring to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Dalton needs to find the old gypsy woman he offended & apologize profusely, so she reversed the curse  he gets traded away from the Bengals. 

How many times will the Bengals choose to throw the ball all three downs and go 3 and out? I feel sorry for the fans of this team. I honestly don't think that they really want to win.

Andy Dalton is a cautionary tale. Just barely good enough to keep around, but terrible enough to ruin a franchise for years. 

I would love to know the coaches explanation for not running the ball in the first half. Even after the fumble recovery. Dalton can't throw and the line can't pass block... and Mixon is running the ball well. I just don't understand how people can be coaching at this level with playcalling like this.

Dolphins have some serious competition in the pursuit of the #1 overall pick. 
:no:

81-0 in the 2nd half of 4 Professional NFL games now...they haven't sniffed a FG in the 2nd half of any football game so far this season. In order to win a game you usually have to score at least a few points. Then there is the whole idea that they would be able to stop someone. 

I despise the Cinci effort tonight, I think it's an abomination they aren't competitive tonight and this isn't close vs a team that is ripe to be beat right now and a pretty low point, perhaps the lowest in Coach Tomlin's tenure.

:no:

81-0 in the 2nd half of 4 Professional NFL games now...they haven't sniffed a FG in the 2nd half of any football game so far this season. In order to win a game you usually have to score at least a few points. Then there is the whole idea that they would be able to stop someone. 

I despise the Cinci effort tonight, I think it's an abomination they aren't competitive tonight and this isn't close vs a team that is ripe to be beat right now and a pretty low point, perhaps the lowest in Coach Tomlin's tenure.
Yeah, if not now, when??

Users who are viewing this thread