What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (2 Viewers)

Regarding the criticism of Dalton : I'm not a huge fan of Dalton, but he's getting killed by this joke of a line.   

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Boogar which is disturbing.  The Bengals are going so slow it seems like they are up by 21 instead of down 21.  They are just wasting so much time between plays.
literally snapping the ball with only 3 or 4 seconds left on the play clock.

Do they not have a "no huddle" game?

In back-to-back sentences Booger says, "You need to come up with your best play here," followed by "Get the ball out of Dalton's hands."

Well, he's not wrong ...

Franchises like the Bengals and Redskins are why I will never be convinced that promotion/relegation shouldn't be given a try in American pro sports. Both should be down in the equivalent of the CFL by now.

This franchise is going to be garbage until mike brown is dead
Wasn't that long ago they were very competitive.

From 2009 to about 2015 they were normally 1st or 2nd in their division and put in perennial playoff appearances. Sure, they always lost the wildcard game, but it's not like it's been 30 years since they've good.

Like my Raiders.

:bag:  

Franchises like the Bengals and Redskins are why I will never be convinced that promotion/relegation shouldn't be given a try in American pro sports. Both should be down in the equivalent of the CFL by now.
I think if a franchise can't make the playoffs and win one game once every ten years, the owners should be emoved.   Put some real motivation I to theselazy owners.

:no:

81-0 in the 2nd half of 4 Professional NFL games now...they haven't sniffed a FG in the 2nd half of any football game so far this season. In order to win a game you usually have to score at least a few points. Then there is the whole idea that they would be able to stop someone. 

I despise the Cinci effort tonight, I think it's an abomination they aren't competitive tonight and this isn't close vs a team that is ripe to be beat right now and a pretty low point, perhaps the lowest in Coach Tomlin's tenure.
Bengals have Cards and Jets at home, which are the only games that look realistically winnable before they play the Dolphins in week 16. 

Dolphins have Redskins next week and two games against the Jets that look like realistically winnable games. 

Could very well come down to week 16 for battle of the worst.  Of course, if Darnold doesn’t come back soon and it wasn’t optimistic info today about his spleen, the Jets could be in play as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread