What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Smiff Sr v Heinz Ward (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
4th and 6 in the super bowl. 9 sec left on the clock. you have one time out. down by 2. 

facing the greatest defense in the history of the nfl. 

need 11 yds to get into field goal range. 

who you taking to get it and who is doing the better trash talk after completing it?

Who is my QB and what kind of scheme do we run?  Smith is the better WR but I could see how depending on what is around them maybe makes a difference.  Without more details I’d say Smith.

How is this even a question?  Smith was the best WR in the league for a few years.  Hines Ward was never even in that discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayrod said:
How is this even a question?  Smith was the best WR in the league for a few years.  Hines Ward was never even in that discussion.
i think we've all seen hines ward come up with nasty, dirty gritty catches that left your jaw open. as did steve. 

when i think crowded secondary and someone who needed to catch something short (against a historical defense) these 2 came to my mind for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread