What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings week 5 (1 Viewer)

High scoring week, geez.  

Cash LU rocked out 213.5 despite a zero from Wims and a 1 from Cinci D.   Thought that score would do better in the 25cent contest it was in, but not when somebody had 20 of the same LU that hit for 308pts.   So $8.50 in, 15.90 out.  Only thing it didn't hit was the 25cent micro booster I put it in.  Had one of my gpps hit, but not by much.  

still - slowly climbing back!!

No Cmac and Wentz at QB for cash so total bloodbath for me. Oh, and no Fuller at 35%+ owned. I did cash 3/4 of my $.25 gpps so $7 in $2 out.

Raging weasel said:
No Cmac and Wentz at QB for cash so total bloodbath for me. Oh, and no Fuller at 35%+ owned. I did cash 3/4 of my $.25 gpps so $7 in $2 out.
I had one Watson/Fuller/CMac team but of course Hopkins too. Still scored over 200 but not even close to the top. 

Basically all my Houston stacks had Watson/Hopkins/Fuller and none with just Watson/Fuller. And of course there were teams that somehow had Watson/Fuller/CMac/Thielen/M.Thomas because why wouldn't you. 😜

Last edited by a moderator:
All the shoulda/couldas for me.   Looked at my chicken scratches this morning and I had this idea written down but never played:  Houst/Atl game, fade Julio/Hopkins (Fuller-Ridley-Hooper) + CMC/Fournette/A.Jones and ???

Oh well, can't play all the ideas, and thought that was getting a little too weird since I was trying a couple smaller gpps.  

Users who are viewing this thread