What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Getting a trade offer and like your advice (1 Viewer)

Archiebonker

Footballguy
I'm getting a trade offer for Jaylen Samuels. Who do you do you like from these offers? Tarik Cohen / Frank Gore / Phillip Lindsay / Alexander Mattison? I have Royce Freeman, Saquan Barkley, Raheem Mostert along with Jaylen Samuels. at the moment. (Deep 16 team league)

I like the Assistant Coach forum for this sort of team-specific inquiry, as per the forum rules:

A/C Forum

But since you're fairly new around here, I think Lindsay is most appealling of those choices.  Aside from him not sure I wouldn't hold onto Samuels, at least until we know the details on Conner's injury,

I like the Assistant Coach forum for this sort of team-specific inquiry, as per the forum rules:

A/C Forum

But since you're fairly new around here, I think Lindsay is most appealling of those choices.  Aside from him not sure I wouldn't hold onto Samuels, at least until we know the details on Conner's injury,
I think I would definitely take Lindsay at this point

Sorry guys, where do I put these questions up?  He really wants Samuels, (Pitt fan).  So I like to make the deal, but if I do (since I'm hurting on RB). I want to get the best I can. So Lindsay I guess? 

A rod in linked the assistant coach forum. Better place for these questions. 

Yes, Lindsay is the best of those rbs
A/C is a better place I suppose. But he just got more answers here than he would in there. I still think separate re draft and dynasty trade talk threads in the shark pool would be more beneficial. But I know this issue has been discussed to death.

Users who are viewing this thread