What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (3 Viewers)

The fan noise here seems the worst of all the sports. Actually decent in soccer and baseball. This sounds odd. 

Waited months and I ended up not seeing a second of the Rangers game today. 🤣

Had fun swimming with my kid for hours at least. 

@scottcwheeler: Overheard in a discussion between security staff at Scotiabank Arena: “Carolina has a hockey team?”

Sorry, Cav
Why?  I have nothing to do with their ignorance?  If they don't remember who kicked their butt the last time they went to the ECF's that's not on me.  :shrug:

The NHL got it right. This day has been GREAT.
Unlike the MLB fiasco, we haven't skipped a beat with the hockey playoffs.  TBH this doesn't feel that much different than any other year.  I don't see any fans in the arena but if I closed my eyes, I sure as hell would feel like there were fans.   :shrug:  

@cjzero: So with the hockey bubble OT do they start a guy at the other blue line like baseball or how does that work

@WiebesWorld: #NHLJets C Mark Scheifele is down on thee ice in pain and seems to be favouring his knee. Matthew Tkachuk initiated the contact. 5:39 into the first period. This looks serious

Users who are viewing this thread