What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (3 Viewers)

The way McAvoy stopped suddenly in front of the boards makes me wonder if skate got caught. Looked like Paquette tried pulling up but no time.

I didn't think it was worth a major but thought they'd call a minor.

The way McAvoy stopped suddenly in front of the boards makes me wonder if skate got caught. Looked like Paquette tried pulling up but no time.

I didn't think it was worth a major but thought they'd call a minor.
Easy call. He didn’t turn, he pulled up. Paquette has a history of dirty play 

Whatever. Would have been cool to play it straight up. Was a great game til that play and no call. Remove Boston’s best defenseman, see if the ice tilts at all 

Whatever. Would have been cool to play it straight up. Was a great game til that play and no call. Remove Boston’s best defenseman, see if the ice tilts at all 
I mean your boy’s high stick cost us the guy who won the MVP last year. Stop whining. 

surprised Allas gave Bishop the net tonight when Khudobin is playing so well and the team is rolling in front of him.  plus it’s been proven you can’t win with Bishop 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on YT-TV?

hate that it’s at least a min behind live. I have to put my phone physically away until play stops. Too manny buddies that text immediate. Both haters and Bs fans 

So I’ve retired two bottles of scotch thus far (they were not full to start). Don’t even feel buzzed as I’m so tense 

Anyone on YT-TV?

hate that it’s at least a min behind live. I have to put my phone physically away until play stops. Too manny buddies that text immediate. Both haters and Bs fans 
Yes I only look during commercials. 

Last edited by a moderator:
One bottle of JW black (made some rusty nails). One bottle monkey shoulder. 

my single malts all were retired earlier in the playoffs. Need to make a run...

Anyone on YT-TV?

To be fair,  judging from tbe box score, Ben Bishop was on 5 second delay also.

Users who are viewing this thread