What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FF Dilemma (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
My local league, which I have been in over 30 years, is run by a woman whose ethics I never questioned. Always above the board, never doing anything shady.
Until now.
She had Davante Adams and played him Thursday night. He got hurt, so she put him on "IR" and picked up Tyler Boyd (Our whole Waive/IR is a mess and needs to be addressed.)
Going through available free agents,  I saw Adams was on the free agent list and picked him up. She texted me, reversed my waiver and said he was on IR. Which is bad enough because he wasn't on IR.
But the topper is she played Boyd on Sunday (Ironically she lost her game).
I am little worked up about this because I have always known her to be a great person and never do anything like this.
I am not sure what to do.

Did this happen years ago?  Lonestar is that you? 

Seems shady and should be brought up to the league to clarify who is eligible for the IR spot and what the proper procedures are to do that.   The league as a whole should be made aware to see if this has happened before.  Seems like a minor deal if it is nipped now.  Just get clarification on IR procedures and it should take care of itself. 

My local league, which I have been in over 30 years, is run by a woman whose ethics I never questioned. Always above the board, never doing anything shady.
Until now.
She had Davante Adams and played him Thursday night. He got hurt, so she put him on "IR" and picked up Tyler Boyd (Our whole Waive/IR is a mess and needs to be addressed.)
Going through available free agents,  I saw Adams was on the free agent list and picked him up. She texted me, reversed my waiver and said he was on IR. Which is bad enough because he wasn't on IR.
But the topper is she played Boyd on Sunday (Ironically she lost her game).
I am little worked up about this because I have always known her to be a great person and never do anything like this.
I am not sure what to do.
So she double dipped on that WR spot for the week?

Sleep with her husband. Then her. Not necessarily in that order.

Talk to her and ask what happened with the illegal double dip.

But show her your rooster first, so she knows exactly where you're coming from.

Call her out on it.  Privately.  Give her a chance to explain.  

Don't return to the league next year.

Don't sleep with her dog.

So she double dipped on that WR spot for the week?

Sleep with her husband. Then her. Not necessarily in that order.
I was going to say sleep with her husband but she beat me to itI was going to say sleep with her husband but she beat me to it

Users who are viewing this thread