What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS DEFENSE FOR WEEK 5 (1 Viewer)

- Giants have Tate coming back, so it’ll be difficult seeing Minnesota containing them (even with Barkley out because Gallman did well). Plus they haven’t been as explosive since Game 1 - so no to Minnesota for me.
- Did you mean Tennessee vs Buffalo? Titans D have been playing fairly well (minus game against Jacksonville, didn’t come up with much). However Buffalo has scored against crappy defenses like the Jets, Giants and Bengals. They were really limited against New England so not saying it’ll be a repeat of last week but they’ll get some sacks and interceptions off Allen.
-  Browns have played well but SF has posted 24 points per game and they have Coleman returning. They have 6 turnovers past two games against the Rams and Baltimore which is great and Garoppolo has turned of the balls 5 times so far so this is a good match-up.
- Rams just got torched by Jameis Winston...And Russel Wilson barely turns the ball over. Chris Carson on the other hand has 3 fumbles so far but Lockett has been turnover free so this is a no-go for me.

I’d say Tennessee/Browns > Minnesota > Rams

Users who are viewing this thread