What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waller owners... (1 Viewer)

I'm in a WR/TE combined position league and he's on my bench for Tyler Lockett and Austin Hooper or Evan Engram (leaning Hooper). Either way Waller is low man on the totem pole.

Sitting him for Godwin. 

@conlilnew 

I would still start Waller regardless of the matchup, but you are right about TEs doing well vs. Zona. Hopefully it works out for you, good luck!

If Waller ever got hurt I really like his backup.   I think the Raiders are set at TE for a long time to come.

I too find myself in the Kittle v. Waller boat this week.  Food for thought for those of us with this decision:

Waller (thru 4 games): 9.25 targets/game; 8.64 yards per reception; 0 TD's; 33 of 37 targets completed

Kittle (thru 3 games): 7.00 targets/game; 7.85 yards per reception; 0 TD's; 17 of 21 targets completed

I've had Kittle scheduled to start, but as I look at this, it's hard not to favor Waller.

Users who are viewing this thread