What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (4 Viewers)

Something is wrong with my color settings on my TV. Seattle is bright green. Time to buy a new one I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a FG but I love that drive.  That’s the adjustment McVay needed to make 5 games ago

Why is this one on Fox and not NFL Network?  Is that going to be a thing going forward?
Do you mean why is it not simulcast on NFL Network?  I assume you know that that Fox has the package for like 8 or 10 weeks.

It is odd that NFL Network is showing off-air, though (at least for me)

All Seattle has done this year, run up the middle and WR screen. How about throw a screen now and try to slow this pass rush?

So only I would trade for Kupp the day before the Rams decide to change their offense to a two TE set.

Do you mean why is it not simulcast on NFL Network?  I assume you know that that Fox has the package for like 8 or 10 weeks.

It is odd that NFL Network is showing off-air, though (at least for me)
Actually I somehow missed that some of the TNF package had been sold off to a network...I've been watching it on NFL Network for so long the channel choice is like muscle memory...

Thanks for the explanation!

Why is this one on Fox and not NFL Network?  Is that going to be a thing going forward?
https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/nfl-network-thursday-night-football-blackout-dish.html

This week's “Thursday Night Football” game will be blacked out to Dish Network and Sling TV subscribers on both Fox and NFL Network if Fox and Dish don’t have a deal in place by kickoff, according to multiple sources. Last week, NFL Net simulcast the game to Dish Net subscribers even as the satellite distributor dropped Fox’s owned-and-operated channels, FS1 and FS2.

Users who are viewing this thread