What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (3 Viewers)

goff looks terrible. it seems like he's pretty good at hitting kupp in some crossing routes and quick hitters that look to be set plays, but beyond that he's been so off this whole season. it's not injury, so can't put my finger on it, but his passing game is soooooo bad right now.

goff looks terrible. it seems like he's pretty good at hitting kupp in some crossing routes and quick hitters that look to be set plays, but beyond that he's been so off this whole season. it's not injury, so can't put my finger on it, but his passing game is soooooo bad right now.
I benched him at 815 tonight! 

Well, it's Thursday.  Road QBs usually look worse than normal in that circumstance.

:lmao: Hawks hold on every play, but, the umpire never sees it because hes too busy trying to figure out where Russell is. 

Defense was starting to respect Carson. They’d been creeping up and creeping up. Fowler out, Great time to take a shot on play action. 

Well looks like the rams will have to pass.  Good for me.
I mean, is it? 

Seahawks D is smothering at home & rams pass game struggling.

as a Niner fan I don’t really have a favorite here, but I feel like I’ve gotta root against the divisional team that was in the SB last year, so go seahawks. 

I mean, is it? 

Seahawks D is smothering at home & rams pass game struggling.

as a Niner fan I don’t really have a favorite here, but I feel like I’ve gotta root against the divisional team that was in the SB last year, so go seahawks. 
It is, because I'm starting Kupp in two leagues.  And he just got a nice first down.

He's no JAG that's for sure. The volume has been the question. 
Yeah i am a Lockett fan and was high on him as a Baldwin replacement, you don't need to convince me. But I think he's exceeding expectations.  Everyone talked about his efficiency last year and regression but I don't think a lot of people expected games with double digit catches or catches like that one earlier tonight. Dude is legit 

Nope nfl...i believe it and I'm an owner.  he's better than trubisky, flacco, keenum, rosen and dalton. 
I was just being a jerk. 

I almost agree with you. But, were you saying this last year? Or is this a new found feeling you had this season ... 

Because im sorta running you’re full of it and just reacting to the past 4 games of this young season. 

Imo .. he’s also better than Minshew, Daniel Jones, Mason Rudolph, josh Allen, jacoby Brissett, Kirk Cousins, Mariota, Derrick Carr ...

ok im done. You are most likely a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread