What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (2 Viewers)

4 minutes ago this game was about to be a blowout....terrible call

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was asking about why this isn't on NFL Network?

I give you WWE Smackdown premiere Friday Night on Fox with Bradshaw, Strahan, Gonzo and Ramon licking each other letting you know something you probably DO NOT watch is coming your way...between this and the Lexus Nexus Genesis Uranus Halftime Show they run on MNF, the NFL really knows how to keep viewers attention. 

Seahawks RG D.J. Fluker was forced from Thursday's game against the Rams with a hamstring injury and is doubtful to return.

Doubtful players almost never return. Shaky second-year pro Jamarco Jones entered the game in Fluker's place.
Not sure if good or bad. Fluker was getting embarrassed out there on pass pro.

THE BIG DOG!!! WWE action figures at halftime. What a show.

Should have had R-Truth cutting the promo and pinned. Or the Fiend Mandible Clawing Bradshaw.

Poor Roman having to put over their complete shlt product that's tanked in the ratings over the past 20 years.

Show how desperate these networks are for content. 

THE BIG DOG!!! WWE action figures at halftime. What a show.

Should have had R-Truth cutting the promo and pinned. Or the Fiend Mandible Clawing Bradshaw.

Poor Roman having to put over their complete shlt product that's tanked in the ratings over the past 20 years.
I mean if you gotta go back to the Attitude Era of course it looks bad. However many shows will take that longevity.

Everett is a beast hidden between the NFL's best WR trio.

This Rams offense is so fun to watch when they go no huddle. Completely neutralizes the opposition's blitz.

That should have been called the TE Drive, they did all the dirty work and made it look easy for Gurley. 

What an amazing halftime adjustment by McVay, right down the field after going right down the field B4 halftime, Rams laying the wood right now.  

Should have been 21-6 Seahawks leading at half. Now just like that it's 20-14 Rams. Unreal. Imagine the horror of getting stuffed on 4th and 1. Is it worse than the horror of missing a FG? Ok I'm done not mentioning it again.

Sidenote this is shaping up to be a great game. I expect Seahawks to bounce back.

Users who are viewing this thread