What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phish is really good (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
When I was younger I hated Phish and thought it was noisy and stupid.  And I was a guitar player, so I was supposed to worship Trey.

Then in college something happened.  My bandmates introduced me to A Live One (and, ok, drugs), and it stuck for real.  Just loved it for a while.

Then for 20 years basically never listened to Phish.  But recently somehow rediscovered them on Phish Radio on SiriusXM.  This stuff is so so great.  It's basically all I listen to in the car now.  And I've become an uber Phish nerd where I drive home and then I'm texting my buddies crap like "oh man, I just listened to the Tube-->Slave from Dayton on 12/7/97, they played it on Phish Radio, and it was lights out!  Mike Gordon was off the hook!!"

So, on the one hand, I guess the point is, Phish is awesome.

On the other hand, :bag:

Paging at least @shuke  And I'm sure someone else will back me up here.  Or not.

There are two other Phish threads, even.

Just listened to 12/6/97 today after enjoying 12/7/97 yesterday so we are on the same wavelength. Best back-to-back non-festival shows in history. You should listen to set two of 12/6/97. Chunky funk.

Tell you another band that's pretty good and doesn't get a whole lotta love around here which surprises me to be Frank and that's Led Zeppelin and you can take that to the bank bromigos.

When I was younger I hated Phish and thought it was noisy and stupid.  And I was a guitar player, so I was supposed to worship Trey.

Then in college something happened.  My bandmates introduced me to A Live One (and, ok, drugs), and it stuck for real.  Just loved it for a while.

Then for 20 years basically never listened to Phish.  But recently somehow rediscovered them on Phish Radio on SiriusXM.  This stuff is so so great.  It's basically all I listen to in the car now.  And I've become an uber Phish nerd where I drive home and then I'm texting my buddies crap like "oh man, I just listened to the Tube-->Slave from Dayton on 12/7/97, they played it on Phish Radio, and it was lights out!  Mike Gordon was off the hook!!"

Paging at least @shuke  And I'm sure someone else will back me up here.  Or not.
Grateful Dead>>>>Phish. 

welcome aboard phanner

THE CAR IS THE THING ON THE ROAD THAT TAKES YOU BACK TO YOUR ABODE

YOUR FACE IS STUPID 

Welcome aboard Oats!  I second Shuke’s recommendation of the larger Phish thread.  During tour, the regulars have been known to share live streams.  Nothing better than couch tour.  🐠

Last edited by a moderator:

They have super talent at all positions. And they don't take themselves too seriously. 

Here's something i stumbled on the other day, just a gem.

https://youtu.be/0EDEZ56NFDU

Users who are viewing this thread