What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Mike Boone, DEN (1 Viewer)

BREAKING:

Mike Boone slipped on a sheet of ice in the parking lot at US Bank Stadium, sprains ankle and will be inactive tonight.

fake news, been waiting for this update all day, it did not come. [\spoiler]
Careful I got warned for a even more unrealistic fake injury report 

Mattison out....so it's Boone or bust. Let's just hope that this doesn't turn into a Boondoggle.

Boondoggle: "work or activity that is wasteful or pointless but gives the appearance of having value"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just scheduled an alarm on my phone for 8:52 to post “Fly me to the Boone, let me win forever more” to coincide with his first TD of the game.

Not sure if these guys are starters, but just read that 3 Viking o-linemen are also inactive.

And the plot thickens....

The team’s other inactives are defensive tackle Hercules Mata'afa, offensive guard Dru Samia, offensive guard Oli Udoh, offensive tackle Aviante Collins and defensive tackle Jalyn Holmes.

Not sure if these guys are starters, but just read that 3 Viking o-linemen are also inactive.

The team’s other inactives are defensive tackle Hercules Mata'afa, offensive guard Dru Samia, offensive guard Oli Udoh, offensive tackle Aviante Collins and defensive tackle Jalyn Holmes.
Oh no.

none of the three has a PFF grade, so I kind of think they are not starters

Cook and Mattison were inactive Monday along with guard Dru Samia, tackles Aviante Collins and Odi Udoh and defensive tackles Hercules Mata’afa and Jalyn Holmes.
Dru Samia has been inactive for most of the season. Collins is a back up tackle and a decent one as is Udo but the Vikings swing tackle is Rashod Hill who is better than them if the case where one of the Vikings starters got hurt or if they want to play an additional lineman. Dozier is the main back up guard and he has started when the guards were hurt earlier this season.

The DTs have been inactive all season as the Vikings are using other players in nascar packages. 

Dru Samia has been inactive for most of the season. Collins is a back up tackle and a decent one as is Udo but the Vikings swing tackle is Rashod Hill who is better than them if the case where one of the Vikings starters got hurt or if they want to play an additional lineman. Dozier is the main back up guard and he has started when the guards were hurt earlier this season.

The DTs have been inactive all season as the Vikings are using other players in nascar packages. 
Thank You. 

Re-read?

Heck, we will bump this bad more every week of the off-season if he carries us to a title.
Sure. My point is just remembering in August how much variance there is fantasy and how little we can depend on our early projections when the playoffs come.

Zimmer needs to get his head outta his rear and just start pounding Boone.

Play Viking football FCOL

Also not helping matters is that Rodgers is taking the full play clock on every play. Time's a burning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread