What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade J. Goff For Will Fuller? (1 Viewer)

Trade J. Goff For Will Fuller?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR League. 4 pts per TD pass.

I have L. Jackson and I'm thinking of trying to secure more WR depth via trade of Goff. I'm finding it hard to bench L. Jackson and Goff seems to have some trade value. He also looked relatively good Thursday night and should have had a bigger night if not for an INT going off Everett's hands and also Everett landing on the goal line after a reception.

Will Fuller is big time hit or miss and a bit injury prone, but when he hits he hits big. And HOU's upcoming schedule looks fantastic: @KC, @INDY, OAK. Fuller is also ranked way up their in terms of air yards.

I'm also trying to fill flex gaps with S. Barkley out and my Ekeler losing value.

On the flip side, Goff does fill some upcoming L. Jackson gaps as he faces CINCY when Jackson is on bye and faces ATL's horrible secondary when Jackson has to travel to Seattle. However, there are plenty of alternatives on the wire such as Brees available (vs AZ), Mariota (TB), Cousins (Wash), Minshew (NYJ), and Flacco (@Indy) for Jackson's bye.

I have had zero luck trying to get anything more for Goff.

Here's my depth. Curious if you think this is a go or no go:

* RBs: S. Barkley, K. Johnson, M. Sanders, Darrell Williams, R. Burkhead, A. Mattison

* WRs: K. Allen, T. Lockett, P. Dorsett, D. Pettis.

* TE: OJ Howard

THanks!

Can you do it retroactively and play Fuller in Week 5?  Hahahaha

In general I think  you can do better than Fuller for Goff but I am sure the Fuller owner might have an inflated view of Fuller at the moment.

Depends. How many teams are in your league? QBs don't have as much value in such a shallow league and you have two on your roster which may be unnecessary considering the names of some of the guys on waivers. You've got some consistent WRs in Lockett and Allen that it may not hurt to have some upside on your bench in Fuller who provides greater upside than Dorsett and Pettis. While Fuller might be boom/bust, consider that he got 14 targets yesterday. It wasn't like 5 or 6 and you're hoping for a bomb down the field. Granted, targets only go up in game scripts that call for it and this weekend's Chiefs/Texans game could be it. I would try and trade for him and then if he goes off again, sell him.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780935-roster-helpsuggestions-will-help-in-return/

I'm all for trading Goff, but I would try for someone a bit more consistent. Fuller has had one great fantasy week out of 5, maybe he will have a few more. Would you have him in your lineup when and if he has them?

Users who are viewing this thread