What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets vs Eagles - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

I don't understand how this guy is an NFL QB.  In the entire world there isn't someone better than this?

Let’s go for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter and trust Luke Faulk......said no one ever.  :lmao:

Odd that Howard can have a hole open for him and Sanders always seems in trouble in the backfield

My wife thinks that soon the entire game will be watched with the commercial split-screen...and I think she's right.

offense not really getting in any rythm today. Couple penalties and yet another drop making it tough

"trash" a bit harsh. Couple silly penalties have killed drives, and there's been zero reason to get aggressive with the Jets offenses absolute garbage. Think this O puts up at least another 17 this game

Nice drive to settle things a bit.  Need to come out second half and just roll this team. 42-0 final.

Users who are viewing this thread