What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Saints - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Not a lot of fans for this one :D  

Think the Bucs will win this challenge. Deonte Harris starting to cough it up too much for Payton I think.

First time Bridgewater takes a snap from behind since Rams game. Playbook has to open up now.

Missed that drive doing laundry ... figured I wouldn’t miss anything :D  So Bridgewater goes and leads them on a TD drive? Were the DBs falling down or something?

Big stop for Saints D. Concerned about all the chunk plays on that drive, though. A lot of trickery, yes, but Arians’ trick bag is deep.

Why aren’t defenders adjusting to how that stuff is called now? Cmon, Carlton Davis. Not sure how big a loss that is for the Bucs  ... he was a starter I presume.

Bucs D doesn’t wrap up ... dude just bounced off Kamara when he could’ve prevented the first down. Hoping that tendency is exploitable going forward.

Now Cook scores a TD?!?! Where’s all this coming from.

But again, Tampa DB going for the strip instead of taking Cook down at the 2.

I really like the Teddy chants from the crowd. 
Two TD drives will do it :)  Great for his confidence, too.

Saints O needed to break trend ... what little they were doing last two games was all on tape and getting bottled up.

Very surprised the Bucs just took it to the half.  30 secs and 2 TOs is plenty to get into FG range, even after the first bad run.

Arians is such a wimp. GD it. All off-season with his no risk it no biscuit #### and he’s the most cowardly coach in the league. Two timeouts and he goes to half, gtfoh 

This PI challenge rule is so worthless. Full two handed shove and not overturned. If that's not OPI then nothing is. 

Tampa defenders’ heads are out the game. An ejection, a bad OPI challenge, a bunch of fruitless strip attempts ... and now losing coverage deep. Finger pointing to come?

Bridgewater limping :(   stayed in, but ineffective 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much space are defenders supposed to give on a fair catch? See that “run up in the fair catcher’s face” all the time these days.

M Thomas saving that drive all by himself.

Yes, he threw it to himself too, Bugs Bunny style.

Needs to put Kamara in slot and throw to him - that will take the LB out of equation for blitzing

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread