What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs Titans - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Humphries caught it but big hit by Bills D, coughed it up.

Close to fumble but dropped pass

I feel like we need a Meme of Ross Gellar from friends... instead of PIVOT... we need to have him say QUICK OUT... QUICK OUT...

Still no real explanation for why Finch went from starter to inactive last week.

Wake inactive today

Allen has good pump fakes and fake handoffs and all, but he can't fire it so close

Jayon Brown with excellent hit while announcers discussing Daquan Jones

awful coverage by Bills there, Brown easy catch

Most of his catches this year are this way

Bills Johnson pushed Sims into Humphries. I didn't think you could do that. Smart play

Earlier the announcers said the Bills offense opens up after the 50 yl. It seems like they shouldn't...whatever they're doing. They do just fine and then flop around the 50

missed facemask call, missed FG, Bills didn't capitalize. Good on the Titans D. Their O needs to give them some time to rest

Saffold last drive, Davis here. The line looks no different with Lewan.

Geesh now Saffold just let him run by

Saffold last drive, Davis here. The line looks no different with Lewan.

Geesh now Saffold just let him run by
I don't know who Safflod is, but if you're talking about the LG that got burnt by Alexander on that 3rd down... Yeah, that was BAD.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
I don't know who Safflod is, but if you're talking about the LG that got burnt by Alexander on that 3rd down... Yeah, that was BAD.
He is. Top guard signing, got big money. While y'all got our guard Spain who allowed like 4 sacks in three years

I like some of what Knox has done, but man he has dropped a ton of balls. Saw a stat after last week’s game that he has dropped a full 30% of the balls thrown to him. That drop there was on a tough catch, but NFL TEs need to make that catch and move the chains.

I find it weird that the announcers never mention that Titans OC is a multi-millionaire working his way toward being a billionaire

Bills fans who have been clamoring for Duke since they signed him may have been right. He has looked solid so far.

Things you can bet on:

-they will play “Wide Right” every single time the Bills play the Giants from here until eternity and 

-they will show the “Music City Illegal Forward Pass (with apologies to Titans fans)” every single time the Bills play the Titans from now until eternity

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Bri
He threw it away well last week. Hasn't thrown it yet, then that one which was close to grounding

It sucked, but I get why the officials called it too. Guys will get cut like that and “accidentally” fall into the QB’s legs. Rather than try to figure out a player’s intent, they’ll just brightline it.

Users who are viewing this thread