What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Cowboys - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

So I’m just now getting home and turning on the game. I did not expect this score 😧

I figured Dallas would be running all over GB. What gives? 

Though as an eagles fan I’m pleasantly surprised. 

So I’m just now getting home and turning on the game. I did not expect this score 😧

there are a few common themes. Blame can be spread around to quite a few. Pretty sure the Kellen Moore hype train just ran off the tracks.

Cowboys running an offense that’s designed for a pocket passer, which isn’t Daks greatest strength. 

Cowboys d runs a generic base defense from the 1980s. 

Rogers licking his chops. 

Aaron Jones league winner this week.

This is exactly how he should be used. short dump offs. goal line. I dont knkw why it took a horrible concussion to Jamaal for coaches to do it. 

curious to hear from Packers' fans on how their defense got shredded with the running game the last few weeks, but adapted today to shut it down

Scandling got there when the ball did.

One of those calls that should not be overturned because it looked fine in real time.

Slo mo shows Scandling getting there a few split seconds early, and I guess that's technically against the rules. Still a little ticky/tacky.

curious to hear from Packers' fans on how their defense got shredded with the running game the last few weeks, but adapted today to shut it down
Seemed they stayed in base D more early...rather than playing 5-6 DBs.  It hurt them on the air early but mistakes and getting up points helps.  And Garrett not being good.

I was really looking forward to these two 4:00 games... glad the Chargers are kind of doing something this half. 

Cowboys running an offense that’s designed for a pocket passer, which isn’t Daks greatest strength. 

Cowboys d runs a generic base defense from the 1980s. 

Rogers licking his chops. 

there are a few common themes. Blame can be spread around to quite a few. Pretty sure the Kellen Moore hype train just ran off the tracks.

So basically Dallas is imploding like they do every October. Gotcha. 

I believe they’re giving up over 5 yards a carry this game. I would say it had more to do with the flow of the game than their defense shutting down the rush.

Users who are viewing this thread