What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Cowboys - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Touchdowns, game: 4 - Jim Taylor (1961), (1962), (1962), Terdell Middleton (1978), Dorsey Levens (2000)

And now Aaron Jones (2019).  Chance to break the tie!
Al Bundy had 4 TD’s in one game while playing for  the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba

So is that 15 yards from the catch spot if it's reversed? Because they didn't pick up the flag to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
hilarious the only one he can yell at is the female ref
Dude, are you in politics? Lol you either have a warped sense of reality or blatantly spin everything with an anti cowboys angle. 

He literally got the flag for yelling at the dude who threw the flag. :lmao:

Its hilarious to read. Hyperbole!!!

Dude, are you in politics? Lol you either have a warped sense of reality or blatantly spin everything with an anti cowboys angle. 

Its hilarious to read. Hyperbole!!!
:no:  just watching the only game NFL gives me. hopefully Dallas goes for another 3 points here being down 20+

Garrett showed him up by firing the challenge flag at his feet and then said something to him. Didn't help that they got into it earlier.
I just feel like I’ve seen countless coach/ref interactions that have never been flagged. Really didn’t find that to be worth 15 yards. 

I just feel like I’ve seen countless coach/ref interactions that have never been flagged. Really didn’t find that to be worth 15 yards. 
Yeah this was a buildup thing, they were getting into it pretty good for 2-3 plays.

EDIT: Yikes does Green Bay want to win??

Users who are viewing this thread