What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs - Colts Week 5 (1 Viewer)

wanting a good Mahomes game for one league, and Brissett within about 10 of him in another....like this start! :)

Brisket lookin like my QB1 ROS with Rivers able to crap the bed once in a while. Although he always stinks against Denver it seems

love letting the play go on in case, but hate the tendency to always call it a turnover and rely on replay. That wasn't close to a catch

Mahomes is just unreal. I have no idea how he continually makes such accurate crazy throws.
Agreed, right now there’s no one better in mho. He’s got the accuracy, arm strength, mobility, if your honest if starting a team today is there a QB you would take over Mahomes? 

Collinsworth saying we haven't seen this before, on a Sunday night, when Russell Wilson is probably watching with his family. 
Wilson is amazing, just wish he played for a different team, not many teams I hate more that Seattle. I mean that in the nicest way though. 

Users who are viewing this thread