What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade thoughts (1 Viewer)

legendkiller

Footballguy
I am in a 12 man 1/2 PPR league w/ a standard lineup (1QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/HB/TE, Def, K)

My team consists of QB: Dak Prescott WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk, DK Metcalf RB:  Nick Chubb, Dalvin Cook, Ronald Jones III, Miles Sanders TE: Will Dissly, Chris Herndon, Hunter Henry

A guy in my league wanted Kenny Golladay. He offered Le'Veon Bell for Kenny Golladay and Ronald Jones III. I feel pretty good about it but am looking for outside opinions.

IMO, I am not making that deal.  You need Golliday more than Bell.  Is this a redraft? or keeper - dyansty?  additional roster players?

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with jwsbowler.  Based on your roster you cannot afford to lose Golladay.   If you can get him to throw in a serviceable WR2 then I might think about it. 

ETA:  I would also look to get rid of a TE and improve your WR's.  What's on the waiver wire for WR's?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread