Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UFA88

Trade

Question

Would you guys approve of a trade of me sending Chark and Carson and acquiring Chubb? I’m trying to upgrade my RB situation. I have Barkley and Jones and would have Chubb as well. Just worried that Hunt will cut into time Wk.10.

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

it would be vetoed for collusion.

best wishes.

No, it wouldn't, unless it's a league of clowns.

• Like 1

Not collusion whatsoever. I’m the receipient of Chubb and know the risk of Hunt week 10. I will call him up this week just in case. Selling DJ high of course and he was a call-up anyways. 

Chubb is an upgrade over Carson and that’s what i’m seeking. Their playoff schedule is good as well. I have Boyd, Hill, Gallup, Sutton, and Deebo as well as WR. I will play all. 3 backs and 3 WR weekly. 

Welcome to the forums. 

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

Should there really be any worry of Hunt cutting into Chubb's role at this point?  Chubb has been fantastic and Hunt could be used just to give Chubb a break every now and then.  I just dont see him taking over or a timeshare situation at this point.  Injury is the only way I see Hunt getting significant touches.

My bigger worry on Chubb is the dumpster fire of O-Line and how poor Mayfield is playing.  Carson and Chubb may not be that much different in fantasy points for ROS and definitely not a big enough difference to give up Chark.