What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade (1 Viewer)

UFA88

Footballguy
Would you guys approve of a trade of me sending Chark and Carson and acquiring Chubb? I’m trying to upgrade my RB situation. I have Barkley and Jones and would have Chubb as well. Just worried that Hunt will cut into time Wk.10.

Not collusion whatsoever. I’m the receipient of Chubb and know the risk of Hunt week 10. I will call him up this week just in case. Selling DJ high of course and he was a call-up anyways. 

Chubb is an upgrade over Carson and that’s what i’m seeking. Their playoff schedule is good as well. I have Boyd, Hill, Gallup, Sutton, and Deebo as well as WR. I will play all. 3 backs and 3 WR weekly. 

Should there really be any worry of Hunt cutting into Chubb's role at this point?  Chubb has been fantastic and Hunt could be used just to give Chubb a break every now and then.  I just dont see him taking over or a timeshare situation at this point.  Injury is the only way I see Hunt getting significant touches.

My bigger worry on Chubb is the dumpster fire of O-Line and how poor Mayfield is playing.  Carson and Chubb may not be that much different in fantasy points for ROS and definitely not a big enough difference to give up Chark. 

Users who are viewing this thread