What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperFlex League trade options (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
My team is 1-4 and I'm ready to make a trade to shake things up.............. Super flex league, Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Sflex, 2 Flex, and 1 TE      Scoring: RB .5 PPR, WR 1PPR, TE 1.5 PPR      5 pt passing TD's, 100 yard and 300 yard bonuses

CURRENT STARTERS:    D. Watson, Stafford, D. Johnson, Beckham, Watkins, Tyrell Williams, Jack Doyle, Bears   

RESERVES: Kyle Allen, C. Newton, M. Gordon, Singletary, Hardman,  A. Tate, McLaurin 

Trade offer #1:  Watson, Gordon, Beckham (and Bears D)    FOR     A. Rodgers, A. Cooper and Kerryon Johnson

Trade offer #2:  Watson, Gordon, and Bears D    FOR    Kyler Murray, JuJu, and C. Sutton

Trade offer #3:  Watson FOR   Cousins, D. Montgomery, W. Fuller and J. Cook

#3 is silly, not even considering it, struggling with the first two.  Watson is the only guy I have with sell high value after the Atlanta game.  My team is terrible and I'm running out of patience.

Leave link and I'll answer yours...........

Without knowing how defense scoring is (sometimes you can go big negative in some systems) it's tough to comment on Option 1.  That is the only offer I would entertain and it would depend on the impact of losing a top defense....it's that close for me. 

Without knowing how defense scoring is (sometimes you can go big negative in some systems) it's tough to comment on Option 1.  That is the only offer I would entertain and it would depend on the impact of losing a top defense....it's that close for me. 
Good point, defenses score a lot in our league, but the Bears now hit a bye week and no more easy matchups (Saints, Chargers, Eagles, Lions).  They don't hit negative points much.....sacks are worth 2 points each, and they start at 20 points with a shutout and then lose a point each point scored against.

I'd have to agree with Gally, number 1 is the only one I'd consider. You're getting a WR1 that is producing, an RB that is on the RB1/RB2 line, and the QB debate is where I hesitate. Love me some Rodgers but a game like last week isn't what you want to see. Higher ceiling there is Watson's, but if you're looking to shake things up (and willing to ditch the Bears D if there are other decent options), then option 1 is what I'd pursue. 

Users who are viewing this thread