Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Faust

Dynasty & Redraft: RB Reggie Bonnafon, Panthers

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

Speaking Wednesday, Panthers OC Norv Turner said Reggie Bonnafon has "probably improved more than anyone on offense over the last year and a half."

Bonnafon finally got a mini-extended look late in last week's win over the Jaguars while Christian McCaffrey was dealing with cramps. Bonnafon capitalized on it and turned five carries into 80 yards, including a 59-yard touchdown scamper. McCaffrey is fine for Week 6 against the Bucs, but Bonnafon would have league-winning upside if McCaffrey ever gets hurt. He needs to be owned across all formats as a top-end handcuff.

SOURCE: Max Henson on Twitter

Oct 9, 2019, 1:30 PM ET

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Panthers RB Reggie Bonnafon carried the ball five times for 80 yards and a score in a Week 5 win over the Jaguars.

Yes, a running back not named Christian McCaffrey touched the ball for the Panthers, and this time it resulted in splendid success. With McCaffrey dealing with cramps, Bonnafon entered for the final two or so series and gashed the Jaguars for a 59-yard touchdown, looking fast and smooth in relief. Perhaps this leads to an expanded opportunity for Bonnafon in the coming weeks in the hope of keeping CMC fresh in the final few minutes of games.

Oct 6, 2019, 5:40 PM ET

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Shut up Faust!  This could have waited til tomorrow.

:wub:

Edited by BigSteelThrill
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Cinna-Bonnafon someone who truly makes a sweet pickup? I get that he may get more work to save CMC, Rivera would only be smart doing so.

But I can't see him being fantasy relevant as a flex in the meantime so he seems just a pure handcuff for CMC owners/lotto tickets for non-CMC owners.

If CMC goes down, remains to be seen how they may split carries between Bonnafon and Scarlett. But have to say that I like the coach praise, it's a good sign Bonnafon might be the guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Is Cinna-Bonnafon someone who truly makes a sweet pickup? I get that he may get more work to save CMC, Rivera would only be smart doing so.

But I can't see him being fantasy relevant as a flex in the meantime so he seems just a pure handcuff for CMC owners/lotto tickets for non-CMC owners.

If CMC goes down, remains to be seen how they may split carries between Bonnafon and Scarlett. But have to say that I like the coach praise, it's a good sign Bonnafon might be the guy.

Does anyone have some info on this kid? Can’t find anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, FGITLOTR said:

Does anyone have some info on this kid? Can’t find anything

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound quarterback-turned-receiver-turned-running back exploded for a 4.40-second 40 and prospectively improved his stock as we are now less than one month before the 2018 NFL Draft begins. His first run was timed at 4.53.

Edited by BigSteelThrill
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigSteelThrill said:

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound quarterback-turned-receiver-turned-running back exploded for a 4.40-second 40 and prospectively improved his stock as we are now less than one month before the 2018 NFL Draft begins.

Didn’t realize he was that tall 😬 not ideal size for a RB 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FGITLOTR said:

Didn’t realize he was that tall 😬 not ideal size for a RB 

Officially listed at 6'1".

That was a reporters article.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I handcuffed him for CMC.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.