What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley for OBJ? (1 Viewer)

GeeHua

Footballguy
My roster:

.5 ppr

Wilson,
Zeke/gurley/mixon/gordon/McCoy/brown/Edwards,
Godwin/Lockett/MVS/Robinson/djax
Graham/McDonald

starting 2rb3wr1flex

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't do it.  Not only are you buying low on OBJ, but you are buying so low that I'm not sure he will climb out of it this year.  The Browns OL stinks and Mayfield looks overwhelmed right now.  Plus on the other side of the trade Gurley started out slow and has been very good fantasywise his last two games.  You have Zeke, Mixon, and Gordon so I'm not against selling high on Gurley but I think you could do better than OBJ right now.

I wouldn't do it.  Not only are you buying low on OBJ, but you are buying so low that I'm not sure he will climb out of it this year.  The Browns OL stinks and Mayfield looks overwhelmed right now.  Plus on the other side of the trade Gurley started out slow and has been very good fantasywise his last two games.  You have Zeke, Mixon, and Gordon so I'm not against selling high on Gurley but I think you could do better than OBJ right now.
I think you mean he is performing low and will likely continue to do so....hahahaha.  Buying low means paying less than he is worth and that he will hopefully regain his value and perform as expected.  That doesn't seem to be the case with OBJ this year.

I think he would actually be paying over value if he gives up Gurley.  That seems like an overpay....

Ok folks thanks. Interesting it’s such a divergence of opinion on this trade as I was told to pull the trigger from other sites. At least the feedback I got from footballguys is consistent. So no trade! Gurley is too much to give up for OBJ. I tried Mixon for OBJ but can’t pull it off. And I wouldn’t trade melvin for obj yet and still expect Melvin to return to low end RB1

You could use WR help so I would do it, try with Gordon first...then if that doesn't work deal Gurley. May not be 'fair' but you have the depth and need the help.

Users who are viewing this thread