What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Legit Trade or Shenanigans? (1 Viewer)

Is trade legit or no?

• Legit Trade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

tackle for loss

Footballguy
I was offered Kamara & Howard for Fournette & Shep last week (pre-injury) in a PPR redraft. It was vetoed in 4 mins, no joke. 4 minutes. OK, they didnt like the trade. Never have I seen a veto go so fast in 20+ years. 

The commish then traded Carson & Gallup for Kamara & Howard the next day. Veto proof trade, went through this morning. Im the 10th owner (neighbor) in the group of 9 friends. Is this a legit trade or no? Oh and, I play the commish this week. lol He is 5-0.

The same commish traded Chubb and Diggs for Zeke the week prior and got Ertz for Njoku and Duke the week before that. The commish talks it up as me needing to make good offers, lol. Except hard to do that when he is making the trade I made that got vetoed. 

What am I to think of this league? I am told to hush and stop crying by all his friends in the league. Clearly I wont play next year, but am I just being petty? If I am wrong about my take, please let me know. But if we can can we talk about the situation itself instead of people telling me to quit after this season as its a given to quit a league you dont like. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shenanigans.

Kamara+Howard for Fournette+Sheppard - shenanigans, lopsided in your favor but not veto worthy

Carson+Gallup for Kamara+Howard - legit, lopsided in commish's favor but not veto worthy

Chubb+Diggs for Zeke - legit, no issue there

Ertz for Njoku+Duke - shenanigans, veto worthy

You're not being petty and it's obvious you're the outsider amongst a group of friends, are the filler person to get to 10 teams, and won't get a fair shake in this league. I'd play the season out for what it is and let your neighbor know in the off-season you're not interested in playing next year. No need to notify anyone else of your decision to quit.

Shenanigans.

Kamara+Howard for Fournette+Sheppard - shenanigans, lopsided in your favor but not veto worthy

Carson+Gallup for Kamara+Howard - legit, lopsided in commish's favor but not veto worthy

Chubb+Diggs for Zeke - legit, no issue there

Ertz for Njoku+Duke - shenanigans, veto worthy

You're not being petty and it's obvious you're the outsider amongst a group of friends, are the filler person to get to 10 teams, and won't get a fair shake in this league. I'd play the season out for what it is and let your neighbor know in the off-season you're not interested in playing next year. No need to notify anyone else of your decision to quit.
Thank you for the response. I dont want to create enemies so I do plan to play out the season and quit afterwards. But was curious if I was being petty about it as I am not one to complain about trades ever. But this situation stunk to high heavens. 

Users who are viewing this thread