What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 3 RBs for week 6 from these 5 (1 Viewer)

matttyl

Footballguy
non PPR

Ekeler home vs Pitts (Sunday night game)

Gordon home vs Pitts (Sunday night game)

Chubb home vs Seattle

Fournette home vs New Orleans

Kerryon at Green Bay (Monday night game)

Chubb

Fournette (based on volume alone but has a difficult matchup)

Kerryon

All three of these backs both rush and catch passes and will receive 20-30 touches each.  Gordon and Ekeler are still splitting time.  That is how I'd lean if it were my roster.  However, since you have so many stud RBs why not package one or two of them and get a major upgrade either at RB or WR (or Kelce or Mahomes).  Good luck!

NON-PPR I'd say in order:

Fournette

Chubb

Johnson

In a PPR I'd swap Eckler for Johnson

Chubb

Fournette (based on volume alone but has a difficult matchup)

Kerryon

All three of these backs both rush and catch passes and will receive 20-30 touches each.  Gordon and Ekeler are still splitting time.  That is how I'd lean if it were my roster.  However, since you have so many stud RBs why not package one or two of them and get a major upgrade either at RB or WR (or Kelce or Mahomes).  Good luck!
Would love to move one, but I doubt I'll get adequate value for Gordon right now, or really Ekeler now that they are splitting.  With them (in dynasty league) it's likely best to wait till Gordon is traded or signed elsewhere to trade both. 

Users who are viewing this thread