What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 4 Threads in the Politics Forum all anti-Trump Titles (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
"Trump Rally Protest Thread"

"Trump and the 16 Women"

"Official Donald Trump Impeachment Thread"

"The Trump Years, Every Day Something More Shocking than the Last"

Clearly this forum is not looking for two way dialogue.   Has this become the MSNBC of political forums?

Where are the pro child abuse threads? So far it seems like most people are anti child abuse, not sure I can tolerate such an echo chamber. It is not balance to have a two way dialog when there are not two equally valid options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe Trump shouldn’t.....

-Treat women poorly

-Do impeachable things

-Do/Say/tweet shocking things everyday

-Probably wouldn’t have protests at his rallies if he didn’t do the things above

But yeah, your probably right it’s somehow this forums fault.  

"Trump and the 16 Women"

Clearly this forum is not looking for two way dialogue.   Has this become the MSNBC of political forums?
Got anything good he’s done? Bump the “good things trump did” thread or whatever it’s called. Trump supporters can make threads too, can participate and bump relevant threads. Instead they simply attack other posters most of the time and whine about the mods. Or start threads to complain about the other threads. Seriously, he’s so great tell us about it because most of us think hes a terrible person who is unfit for office. 

Honest question, you get a call from the White House offering you a job today, in whatever your passion or expertise, are you taking it?

Feel free to start a positive thread about Trump, defending him on his substantive merits.
Whoa Trip isn’t a Trump supporter. He’s not a fan of the guy, he just doesn’t like all the criticism towards Trump and wants to see more people talk positively about Trump but he’s not really a Trump guy. It’s like how I’m not really a Lions fan, I just go to football boards and start threads wondering why nobody will take the Lions seriously, mock the people complaining about how bad the Lions are and slam the Packers, Bears and Vikings. But I’m not a Lions fan- I don’t really have a team I’m tied too. 

"Trump and the 16 Women"

Because what he has been doing lately is negative.  
Even the actual trump supporter thread they don’t really talk about good things he is doing.  And have complained when others post there (so who is it that doesnt want two way dialogue?)

Are any of those threads untrue?  Has he not been accused by many women?  Is impeachment and what he is accused of not worthy of a thread?  Was there not a rally with a very large protest?  Have the Trump years not been full of crazy speeches, indictments...?

"Trump and the 16 Women"

I am outraged too.  There aren't enough negative threads about Trump in this forum.   

If you want to see things swing back to a balance get rid of that clown.  I am shocked that anyone could support the President at this point.   

Last edited by a moderator:

"Trump and the 16 Women"

I thought the purpose of a thread was to get dialogue. I mean, it's not like you've been told not to post your side in those threads, is it? As far as I know, there's only one thread in the PSF where the OP announced that the thread was intended for only one side ("This is intended to be a positive place to celebrate and strategize"). Want to guess which thread that is?

If Trump supporters are upset at their minority status in this forum, then perhaps they should make better arguments and win more converts to their side. I see a lot of chest thumping and mocking from them. I see a lot of faux victimhood. I don't see much of substance. The orange man has lost the best of you.

Users who are viewing this thread