What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions For Bloom (2 Viewers)

PPR League. Have been hoarding lotto ticket RBs, but also need to attend to other needs. Looking for your opinion on if I should cut one or more of these RBs to fill other areas. Here's my RB depth:

RB Starters / Flex Options: S. Barkley, K. Johnson, A. Ekeler, T. Coleman, M. Sanders.

RB Lotto Tickets: A. Mattison, Darrel Williams, D. Henderson

I could hang tight with these RBs and drop a Preston Williams (have K. Allen, T. Lockett, W. Fuller WR Depth), or a K. Cousins (who I'm holding for L. Jackson's bye week 8 vs KC).

Also, I'm 4-1 and after NE D's performance I could be on my way to 5-1 so feeling like I can afford these RB lotto luxuries.

Hang tight with RBs and ditch P. Williams or Cousins? Or part with one and which one?

Thanks

Hi Sig. Please pick 2 - 1 RB and 1 Flex in 0.5 PPR. 

Barber

McCoy

Chase Edmonds

Alshon Jeffrey

Thanks!

mega_rob said:
Lots of uncertainty at RB this week, but need 3 starters (1 RB, 2 Flex) - McCoy, M. Sanders, Hardman, Pringle, Edmonds (assuming DJ plays, obvious start if he's out but late game start is tricky)

Looking to buy low on some guys and worried about Andrew's injuries: Trade L. Jackson/M. Andrews/C. Edmonds for K. Murray/T. Kelce/D. Singletary to DJ owner? Super flex, PPR league with Mahomes as my #1 QB - I like it

or just simply flip Edmonds for Singletary? im ok with this too

Buy, Sell, Hold OBJ and D. Adams? hold 

DesertTiger said:
For RB, I have DJ, Carson, Jones, Mattison & Edmonds (thanks to your advice last week 👍). For WR, I have MT, ARob, Smokey, Terry & Gordon.

Would you drop Mattison for Robbie as my 6th WR? yes

And is Gordon a sell now with another injury? probably cant get much for him hold

PPR, 2 WR, 2 RB and Flex.

AJK said:
1/2 PPR - Need TE with Engram out. The waiver wire is bare. Got any deep sleepers? It’s basically Fant, Vernon Davis (if healthy), Eifert, Swaim, Higbee, Hurst, Texans TEs. Barf. 

Chimp Magnet said:
Two sit/start questions. 2QB. Non PPR.

Need 2 of these 3: Ryan, Murray, Wilson. Leaning towards Murray and Wilson. 

Need 1 of these 4: DK, Preston, Auden, Keke. Leaning DK. 

Thanks Sig!

coatesy71 said:
I rejected a trade and am having second thoughts. I was trying to get Kamara + Lockett (or Cooks) for Ingram + Evans + Fitzgerald. The only counter I got from the other GM was A. Jones + Evans for Kamara + Cooks. Should I re-consider this trade? I considered the step back from Evans to Cooks (or one of my other WRs) too big.

My RBs: Cook, A. Jones, Ingram, McCoy, Mattison

My WRs: Hopkins, Evans, Fitzgerald, Fuller, AJ Green

Their RBs: Kamara, Michel, Jacobs, Sanders

Their WRs: Lockett, Cooks, Landry, Diggs, Gallup, Anderson, Hardman

Current record is 6-0, so I am looking for upgrades to my starting lineup.  
i think you did the right thing. the first trade would have been fine too. lockett >> cooks

iamkoza said:
0.5ppr, got the most frustrating 12.3 points ever from Sony last night.

q1: Need 1 RB, 2WR, 1 flex

rbs: Malcom brown, melvin gordon, gurley

wrs: fuller, gallup, tyreek, marvin jones, mike williams, demarcus robinson (brown as flex if hill out)

my current thoughts, if tyreek is cleared he's starting for me.... but then i dont know what to do with the rest of the lineup. if tyreek is out it seems like a great opportunity for demarcus robinson to have another monster game

q2: need Your top two te this week to cover waller's bye... Hold your nose before reading these names

akins, fant, higbee, hurst, sprinkle, rudolph (running v eagles may be tough and they've given up te games to other tes?), swaim (starter now?)

q3: need To drop 1 before noon Sunday:

Demarcus, Marvin Jones, mike Williams, bills d (look at their schedule the next 7 games, set and forget)

q4: my leagues d scoring is setup so only turnovers and tds really matter.... not PA.  Is Miami that bad that wash d is startable on the road? Or go with cardinals (home v atl) or broncos (home v tenn) 

Thanks Sig

I've got WR woes this week, Walkins not playing(and bye weeks to other players) have left me needing to make a  pick up.   Kind of two fold

First who do I pick up? 

P Wiliams

W Sneed

G Allison

Second, who do I drop?

Our league rules require that I always carry 2 QB's and 5 WR's with an IR spot

So I can outright drop

Watlkins

J Brown

AJ Green

Or

I can play with my IR(Currently held by Brees)

Drop...dropping either of these would require moving Watlkins into the IR

Brees

Stafford

Winston

Hey Sig, 

Just need one WR for an open slot,  please

Diggs, McLaurin, DeMarcus Robinson, Samuel

Thanks--

Thanks for taking the time

ROS in PPR league: Metcalf or Robby Anderson?

ROS in same league. Engram is my starting TE. I've got Everett and Cook on bench. What level WR can I expect in a trade for either, if anything? Should I drop one (and which one) for either Miles Sanders or Robby Anderson? Traded Everret and C. Samuel for TY Hilton

ROS PPR league: Miles Sanders or Ronald Jones?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never done this before but have an interesting one. 

Pick 3, Non ppr,  6 point passing touchdowns

Carson

David Johnson

Keenan Allen

Tyler Lockett

I have a big lead and he's starting Russell Wilson.  Start Lockett because he probably needs Wilson to go off to win?  Bench Carson because any touchdown by Carson is already a touchdown that Wilson didn't score?  You can't bench David Johnson against Atlanta can you?  Keenan Allen maybe has a little more competition for targets if hunter Henry comes back but it's awful hard to bench him too. 

Have to drop one standard scoring, non cook owner. Ronald Jones or Mattison. Really don't want to drop Mattison.

Got a .5 PPR

Wentz or Rivers

David Johnson, Aaron Jones or David Johnson (pick 2)

Christian Kirk, Marvin Jones or Mark Andrews (pick 1)

Thank you!

Sig,

My league start 1,3,2,1,1,1,2 flex. Only 5 bench (hard to stash). Full ppr. Bonuses at 100 yds. 

1.) TRADE: I own Ridley as my Wr3 & a disappointing MVS as my 4 and DeVante Parker as my 5. This league is very Wr centric scoring. Do I trade away James white and MVS for Robert woods who I think could be in for a resurgence?.. FYI White is my 2/3rd (depending on if U think Tevin is better), I need an RB2 next week.  also think strong possibility if NE does not upgrade a pass receiver I really see WhitE getting tons of targets as competition gets tougher on schedule. He had 9 on Thursday to the Giants! My rbs behind White are Chase, Malcolm. If u see chase stepping into a nice consistent chunk share then it be easier to let White go for woods. (MVS is almost droppable anyway)

2.) DeVante Parker: what are your thoughts on devante Parker ROS? That Miami schedule is not great but he has flashed in his 3/4th year (not sure) with highest ADOT and all usable ppr scoring game besides Pats game. Couldn’t he just provide A-Rob light garbage games circa Jags 2015 so hold? Or hell no he’s on the Dolphins. Please rank ROS: MVS, Parker, Duke Williams, Dorsett, Pettis, Zay Jones

3.) Best 1pm stash:  I like to roster big time handcuffs in kicker spot till I’m forced to choose a kicker if they don’t hit. 1 o clock I have murray cuz of Kamara, hang onto Murray cuz possible that ankle has issues or just roster Mattison for 1pm game? 

4.) Dante Pettis: does Pettis still have a heartbeat? If Darrel Williams doesnt get any more work, drop him for Pettis cuz still a chance he’s the man there? 

5.) Team DEF: I won’t carry two defenses, NE defense about to see reality after week 7 or 8. What is a team defense or 2 with a good end of the year schedule? 

Thanks Sig. 

Hunter Henry, are you comfortable starting him ?

i have to start one or two if Hill is out , Henry, M. Williams, R.Freeman, Pringle, Hardman, Brieda ?

Hey Sig,

I have gotten a total of 14 points from the TE position all year.....this week do I play Noah fant or a limited Hunter Henry.

Also record is 1-4 need to make some good calls this week.

Starting fournette and chubb at RB. 

Need 2 starting receivers and a Flex of the remaining guys in PPR.

Lockette, curtis samuel, gallup, calvin ridley, chase edmonds and damien williams.

Have been getting burned weekly trying to pick the right flex.

Thanks.

Hello Sig,

Full ppr please pick 2 rbs 2 wrs and 2 flex(wr/rb)

rbs: fournette/ aaron jones/ mccoy/sanders/ekeler/ malcom brown if gurley is out

wrs : julio/ obj/boyd/lockett/curtis samuels/ watkins if he plays

Thank you

Regards

0.5ppr,  +5 100yds

1) Pick 2 - Kamara, Fournette, M. Gordon, Malcolm Brown

2) Pick 2 - Tyreek, C. Samuel, Marvin Jones, M. Hardman, Preston Williams, Diontae Johnson

3) Pick one flex from question 1 & 2 

4) If Tyreek & Kamara don't play...what order would you have the below?

Marvin Jones

Malcolm Brown

Mecole Hardman

Curtis Samuel

Preston Williams

Diontae Johnson

Thank you.

Hey Sig, real quick non-ppr

Andrews or Kittle (both gimpy)??

Also, with Hill back, does Damien Williams become more trustworthy with a more open offense to the point he'd be startable?

Thanks

Happy Week 6 Bloom!!!

Got 2 leagues I have questions with:

League 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster:

• QB: L. Jackson
  • RB: Chubb, Henry, Montgomery, Singletary, 
  • WR: A. Cooper, J. Gordon,  Mike Williams, Tyreek Hill, Robby Anderson
  • TE: Kelce, Hockenson
  • K: Gould
  • DST: BAL
Question: Would you drop anyone for: 

•  ̶B̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶(̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶)̶
  • Chase Daniels (speculative add/ trade chip)
  • Hunter Henry (hock)

League 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster 

• QB: Watson
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Mattison, Darrell Williams 
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Watkins, Chark, J. Gordon, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews
  • K: Butker
  • DST: CAR
Question 1: Would you drop anyone for:

• Drew Brees - decent backup for Watson's bye?
  • Darrell Henderson - don't trust Gurley to stay healthy (darrel williams)
  • Trayveon Williams - just activated; worth a stash?

Thanks again in advance

PPR League. Need a TE. Struggling OJ Howard owner.

* OJ Howard vs CAR -- Had a goose egg earlier this year. Last year had a 6-53-2 against them (although different coach).

* J. Atkins @KC -- Not many targets, splitting time, but this could be a high scorer.

* G. Swaim vs NO -- Other JAX TE is out. Not a great matchup though.

* H. Hurst @CINCI -- Good matchup. More targets if M. Brown out? Grasping at straws...

* D. Goedert @MN -- MN a little weak against TEs, maybe they go there vs at corners.

Stick with OJ and pray? Or go elsewhere?

Thanks
sorry i missed this before kickoff had howard highest

Users who are viewing this thread