What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help involving Barkley (1 Viewer)

az_prof

Footballguy
Dynasty, 1 pt ppr.

He gets:

Barkeley

2020 1st round pick (I currently lead league so probably a 1.08-1.12)

I get:

Leveon Bell

Jordan Howard

Sammy Watkins

Antonio Brown

First impulse was to reject but on second look it isn't completely unfair.  

Doing this would give me a starting line up:

Goff QB (Brees backup)

Bell, D Cook, T Henry, RBs (Howard and Duke Johnson backups)

Cooper, Tyller Lockett, T Boyd, Watkins (S. Shepherd, Robby Johnson, Demarcus Robinson backups)

TE: Dissley, (OJ Howard; G Everett backups)

DT Titans

WIll answer YOUR THREAD if you post link with your answer.

Easy decline. This is so light for Barkley that I'd be afraid of even responding to it in fear that I accidentally hit the accept button while trying to hit the decline button.

Barkley is gold in dynasty. You don't trade him let alone more for a rag tag bunch of guys. Barkley alone could outscore all those guys combined the rest of the year. Bell = low end RB1 at best and at the end of his prime, Howard = middling player in a RBBC, Watkins is always injured and only had value when Hill was out, Antonio is flat out done. This is a classic 4 quarters for $1 trade. You never trade the $1 piece in those. 

It's especially comical that he's asking you to throw in a 1st into this. It should be him offering that hot garbage plus 3-4 1st's on top of it for Barkley alone. Even then it's probably foolish to accept it.

Easy decline. This is so light for Barkley that I'd be afraid of even responding to it in fear that I accidentally hit the accept button while trying to hit the decline button.

Barkley is gold in dynasty. You don't trade him let alone more for a rag tag bunch of guys. Barkley alone could outscore all those guys combined the rest of the year. Bell = low end RB1 at best and at the end of his prime, Howard = middling player in a RBBC, Watkins is always injured and only had value when Hill was out, Antonio is flat out done. This is a classic 4 quarters for $1 trade. You never trade the $1 piece in those. 

It's especially comical that he's asking you to throw in a 1st into this. It should be him offering that hot garbage plus 3-4 1st's on top of it for Barkley alone. Even then it's probably foolish to accept it.
Thank you Lionsfan!  This was my first reaction and then I started thinking myself into a corner.  Appreciate the advice.

Too many questions about the players performing well for me in the offer that you received, I would decline this offer

Brown is out now, and everyone is ranked about 20th in scoring in fantasy football, you are not receiving any difference makers in return for Barkley.

This offer is the great example of offer many pieces for one STUD offer.

as people are saying, would you trade Barkley and a 1st for Bell...  you can't even include the other players.  Auto reject.  Love it when people try the name recognition trade offers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread