Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
lsjacobson

McCaffrey on the Block

Trade McCaffrey / Anderson for Elliott / Cooper  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Non-PPR, standard scoring. Start 2 RB & 3 WR. Sutton, M Jones JR, Westbrook are my three WR currently. Chris Carson RB2. Trade offer is Elliott and Amari Cooper for McCarrfey and Robby Anderson (I would receive Elliott & Cooper). Currently 4-1 on the year. Make that trade? 

3 answers to this question

It looks like you need the WR help and Elliot is a pretty good replacement for McCaffrey. Cooper is playing like a WR1.  Robby Anderson should do better now with QB improvement but I still don't think he will help you enough to solidify WR.

Please comment on my question: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781072-trade-help-involving-barkley/

C-Mac with ~130 pts for the year in non-PPR, Zeke at 70, Cooper at 85, Anderson a non-factor. Jones and Westbrook each with 30 pts. 

Net -5 points for the trade. Helps your WR's by 55 pts and lose at RB by 60 pts. It may be unfair to look at it this way but I look at it as in order for Elliott to step it up he'll need the passing game and thus Cooper to fall back some. 

To me, it comes down whether you think C-Mac can keep up his current pace. Decline if you think he does or accept if you think he comes back down to earth a little.

I keep CMC.  He scores as much as two players in one lineup spot.  That is a huge advantage.  Anderson should improve with Darnold coming back and Amari is dinged.