Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Faust

***Official Miami vs. Washington Game Thread*** The Tank Bowl for the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft!

5 minutes ago, tricky92 said:

Love the Dolphins pretending to go for the win.

No quid pro quo.

That play has worked against the Redskins a couple times this year. 

• Like 1

That game was a lot like my sex life.  It seemed like it would be good-natured fun at first, but it ended with everyone feeling a little embarrassed.  

• Laughing 2

Coulda ended 17-17 Tie

If you don't think MIAMI wants to tank then you haven't been listening to any of us. 

Miami still beat the spread, 1st time this year I think. 

22 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Coulda ended 17-17 Tie

If you don't think MIAMI wants to tank then you haven't been listening to any of us. 

Miami still beat the spread, 1st time this year I think. 

The organization up top, the FO, wants to tank. The players and coaches don't and it's silly to think otherwise. Every week they are playing for their jobs and future paychecks. 

You think Flores puts in Fitzpatrick if he doesn't want to win there? He could have easily left Rosen in and called it developing him, no questions asked, and lost by multiple scores. He didn't, he and the players wanted the win. 

Luckily the FO has done a good enough job on their end of securing the tank that it doesn't matter. That's the proper way to do it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The organization up top, the FO, wants to tank. The players and coaches don't and it's silly to think otherwise. Every week they are playing for their jobs and future paychecks. 

You think Flores puts in Fitzpatrick if he doesn't want to win there? He could have easily left Rosen in and called it developing him, no questions asked, and lost by multiple scores. He didn't, he and the players wanted the win. 

Luckily the FO has done a good enough job on their end of securing the tank that it doesn't matter. That's the proper way to do it. 

Excellent points but i'll say, when it came down to it, coaches called a horrible play on 2 pt conversion depending on your POV...Flores is guaranteed for 5 yrs even if they fire him after going 0-16, it's in his contract, it's fully guaranteed from what I understand. That means he can execute as they like this year, show something winning 3-4 games next year and then in 2021 Ross will expect at least to be relevant and I think those are lofty dreams. 

But Flores gets his 5 yrs no matter what happens. SO it's in his best interest to lose a lot this year.