What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shep Smith dome at Fox news (1 Viewer)

Shep was a true news reporter with one hell of a sexy smooth voice that instantly captured your attention.  The opposite of those late-night propaganda talking dip##### that whine and cry out every word like ornery 5 year-olds.  *cough* tucker *cough*   

As much as people think this is a huge deal, there are dozens of people who would love to be Trump's on propaganda's team.  I mean Jessie Watters knees are probably sore in the last day from trying to get that spot.   Sure it is possible that others will leave as well but again there are dozens of people (Mostly working at Sinclair) that will replace them and play the game the Trump way

Besides how many of the hardcore Fox News viewers actually follow the 2 - 4 part of the network to begin with?   If they are watching they are waiting until 5 when they go back to regularly scheduled propaganda

As much as people think this is a huge deal, there are dozens of people who would love to be Trump's on propaganda's team.  I mean Jessie Watters knees are probably sore in the last day from trying to get that spot.   Sure it is possible that others will leave as well but again there are dozens of people (Mostly working at Sinclair) that will replace them and play the game the Trump way

Besides how many of the hardcore Fox News viewers actually follow the 2 - 4 part of the network to begin with?   If they are watching they are waiting until 5 when they go back to regularly scheduled propaganda
2-4 is not exactly prime time for any network.

When I'm working from home, I'll keep Fox Business channel on but muted. On a slow market day, I might switch to Shep but usually switch after the market close for Cavuto, then The Five and maybe a little Bret Baier. That's the extent of my Fox News viewing. I can't take Fox and Friends although we have it on a little on weekends.

When I'm working from home, I'll keep Fox Business channel on but muted. On a slow market day, I might switch to Shep but usually switch after the market close for Cavuto, then The Five and maybe a little Bret Baier. That's the extent of my Fox News viewing. I can't take Fox and Friends although we have it on a little on weekends.
Whoa...  That's a ton of Fox News viewing!

It's funny when supporters of liars complain about other people being liars.

It's even funnier when those supporters of liars report your post in an attempt to get you banned.

Wallace been purged yet?
Just saw this quote in NYT:

Mr. Wallace joked about the president’s tendency to compare him unfavorably to his father, the “60 Minutes” legend Mike Wallace, who died in 2012. “He often likes to say about me, ‘You know, I was covered by Mike Wallace, I liked him much more,’” Mr. Wallace told the advertisers. “To which my reaction is always: One of us has a daddy problem, and it’s not me.”

Just saw this quote in NYT:

Mr. Wallace joked about the president’s tendency to compare him unfavorably to his father, the “60 Minutes” legend Mike Wallace, who died in 2012. “He often likes to say about me, ‘You know, I was covered by Mike Wallace, I liked him much more,’” Mr. Wallace told the advertisers. “To which my reaction is always: One of us has a daddy problem, and it’s not me.”
Trump taking the bait: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183535447919812608

Too bad.  His show is great if you want to hear news.  Probably doing poor because he doesn't talk a lot about trump.

It’s just a weird place and time for a hard news show. On CNBC right after Jim Cramer yells at us and before the Shark Tank people yell at each other?

Too bad.  His show is great if you want to hear news.  Probably doing poor because he doesn't talk a lot about trump.
I agree..but what are CNN and MSNBC going to talk about when Biden is POTUS?  Their raitings will be in a free fall as the click bait that Trump provided every day will be gone.  The people might not miss Trump but those stations will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree..but what are CNN and MSNBC going to talk about when Biden is POTUS?  Their raitings will be in a free fall as the click bait that Trump provided every day will be gone.  The people might not miss Trump but those stations will.
MSNBC had plenty to talk about when Obama was POTUS. A Biden presidency will be no different.

HellToupee said:
:lol:

Dead last in the 7pm time slot
Ratings up for CNBC in that slot but truthfully CNBC is not even on my favorites list to scroll through. Smith is solid and I am going to make a point of watching going forward

Users who are viewing this thread