What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How long has your Windows 10 been working? (1 Viewer)

I am a very early user of Windows 10.  It worked okay initially but I have not used my PC for last 2 year because it is stuck in a perpetual upgrade that keeps failing.   I have tried everything to stop the auto upgrade without success.   :rant:
I am sorry to hear that,haven't you found a solution?Have you contacted Microsoft?

I overwrote my windows 7 with windows 10 without formatting and my computer bluescreens 5 times a day but I figure formatting and having to redownload/login to everything is a bigger pain than the blue screens. 

How many years? I just switched from Linux,and i want to get more about Windows 10 here (FAQ about Windows 10 and solutions).
Yes we definitely need to update the FBG FAQ with more Win10 info.   Been telling that to Joe for years.

On a related note I was over at the Microsoftguys forums and let me tell ya, I couldn't find #### for information about Mahomes' bum ankle and how that may impact the Chiefs offense moving forward.  I'm as disappointed as you my friend.

huthut said:
I overwrote my windows 7 with windows 10 without formatting and my computer bluescreens 5 times a day but I figure formatting and having to redownload/login to everything is a bigger pain than the blue screens. 
It sounds like you are in pain.

coyote5 said:
Yes we definitely need to update the FBG FAQ with more Win10 info.   Been telling that to Joe for years.

On a related note I was over at the Microsoftguys forums and let me tell ya, I couldn't find #### for information about Mahomes' bum ankle and how that may impact the Chiefs offense moving forward.  I'm as disappointed as you my friend.
I posted similar posts on other forums.

How many years? I just switched from Linux,and i want to get more about Windows 10 here (FAQ about Windows 10 and solutions).
Why not put the title of the post as the FAQ and solutions for Windows 10?For me,i still love Windows 7,even though i am using Windows 10 now,and i don't think Windows 10 is bad,but the only downside is that it always reminds me to change the login password every month.I was bored as it tool me 3 days to recover the password  :wall:

Why not put the title of the post as the FAQ and solutions for Windows 10?For me,i still love Windows 7,even though i am using Windows 10 now,and i don't think Windows 10 is bad,but the only downside is that it always reminds me to change the login password every month.I was bored as it tool me 3 days to recover the password  :wall:
It is probably an issue with the password you chose.  What is it?

:tfp:

What questions do you have about Windows?I don't have any answers.It's really hard to keep my thumb from auto-spacing after punctuation,how do you do it?

i am sad to admit it but i do not have ten windows in my house i am not a typical football guy i guess i do not have a fancy umbrella deck grill porch with beer cans to scare away birds or drive a jeep if found flip over or even own a barbecue restaurant so i cannot help you take that to the bank bromigo 

It is probably an issue with the password you chose.  What is it?
It is a local password,but now this password issue has been solved with this,i did reset the password from Windows 10,it is allowed.So for Windows 10 users,if you are asked to update the password,it is best to ignore it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread