What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Issues with Elizabeth Warren and Her Lies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the lies so far? Seriously asking. The ones I remember:

The Native American thing. (Although she’s, like, 1/16 genetically.)

Being let go as a teacher because she was pregnant.

The fake Native American and teacher stories are appalling and paint her as a phony. 

I believe Mayor Pete is trying to call her out on her plans taxing the middle class hard and she won’t bite?  That is the blatant falsehood we all need to monitor most.  

:lmao:   at any Trump supporter who tries to make her lies in to something big.   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  
I don`t see this being about Trump, it is about who is going to be our nomination. Do we want a liar too?  Hope Mayor Pete calls her out in the debates and now I am worried about Biden and his sons deals with Ukraine. The story about getting fired for being pregnant is to get sympathy and votes from women.  Just run on your merits, not fables.  We have enough of those already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don`t see this being about Trump, it is about who is going to be our nomination. Do we want a liar too?  Hope Mayor Pete calls her out in the debates and now I am worried about Biden and his sons deals with Ukraine. The story about getting fired for being pregnant is to get sympathy and votes from women.  Just run on your merits, not fables.  We have enough of those already.
But we can compare to democrats sure.  Amd I definitely prefer Pete.  But in the end, it comes down to being against him.  And when a Trump supporter who has defended all of his crap comes in here calling the native American thing and the teaching thing appalling...its laughable.  And the fishing from the OP as well.  There is already a thread about her candidacy.  It discusses the lies as well.

But we can compare to democrats sure.  Amd I definitely prefer Pete.  But in the end, it comes down to being against him.  And when a Trump supporter who has defended all of his crap comes in here calling the native American thing and the teaching thing appalling...its laughable.  And the fishing from the OP as well.  There is already a thread about her candidacy.  It discusses the lies as well.
I agree, but Warren needs to just keep it real. Being half minority myself I was not a big fan of her using heritage to gain advantage. Since then I have never been a fan of Warren but with Biden having his own issues and dropping off it might be between Mayor Pete and Warren in the end.  I will take Pete.

I agree, but Warren needs to just keep it real. Being half minority myself I was not a big fan of her using heritage to gain advantage. Since then I have never been a fan of Warren but with Biden having his own issues and dropping off it might be between Mayor Pete and Warren in the end.  I will take Pete.
Except when was it shown she gained advantage?  In fact...looking back to all of it there were several articles posted saying she got no advantage from it (including peoole who hired her).

Id agree take Pete...been on board with the Mayor for a while.

i have every sympathy for her need to embellish. she's Pinocchio, a policy nerd who wanted to become a real boy to see her stuff thru.

what i have a problem with is that she's so bad at it. she has a trail of old, weakass lies, apparently developed in service of acceptance, plus a really fake public personality. i've never had a doubt that she's a sincere and gifted public crusader, but am deeply concerned how vulnerable her weak personality makes her to manipulation. the Creatures of the Swamp have swallowed far more confident leaders whole

Is this like when **** Blumenthal said he served during Vietnam, talked about what happened when the troops got back and how ugly it was, only to find out he was never deployed but had served and talked generally about the troops getting back?

These kind of lies?

Love 'em. Not cynical at all. Not sure which is worse, Mexico paying for the wall or that rot.

She could tell us that she played left tackle for the Steelers. Lies won’t matter for this next election. Because you know who. 

I’ve gone from thinking she would be one of the few main candidates donald could beAt to she can and will win.

She’s a pretty great speaker, quick on her feet, tough. 

The whole dissolving private insurance is the big hang up. 

She could tell us that she played left tackle for the Steelers. Lies won’t matter for this next election. Because you know who. 

I’ve gone from thinking she would be one of the few main candidates donald could beAt to she can and will win.

She’s a pretty great speaker, quick on her feet, tough. 

The whole dissolving private insurance is the big hang up. 
But is she electable...

What are the lies so far? Seriously asking. The ones I remember:

The Native American thing. (Although she’s, like, 1/16 genetically.)

Being let go as a teacher because she was pregnant.

The fake Native American and teacher stories are appalling and paint her as a phony. 

I believe Mayor Pete is trying to call her out on her plans taxing the middle class hard and she won’t bite?  That is the blatant falsehood we all need to monitor most.  
Link to her lying about the teacher/pregnant thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread