What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Bucs Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Could Slye have taken his regular k kickoff approach or do you have to take a FG two step kick?  If the former,  he should have. He sometimes puts kickoffs in the stands.

So how are people feeling about Kyle Allen? I picked him up sort of aggressively just given his pedigree from pre-college and it’s worked out so far. I haven’t got to watch him though so it’s purely just looking at stats. Does he have the physical attributes to be a long term starter?

So how are people feeling about Kyle Allen? I picked him up sort of aggressively just given his pedigree from pre-college and it’s worked out so far. I haven’t got to watch him though so it’s purely just looking at stats. Does he have the physical attributes to be a long term starter?
physical seems borderline, but he seems calm/cool/smart....so yeah he might have enough to make it long term

Could Slye have taken his regular k kickoff approach or do you have to take a FG two step kick?  If the former,  he should have. He sometimes puts kickoffs in the stands.
Slye could have taken a kickoff approach but it didn't look like he needed to.

just a little wide right, plenty of distance. Any kicker in the league can hit that distance with no rush
That was why I asked about the spot. He was set up to the right and pushed it right. Wanted to know if he had his choice or not (before I found the link). I love that the Carolina Coordinator knew exactly what was going on was adamant about how it should be lined up. 

The Bucs are miserable, especially considering their offensive talent.
Jameis seems to be ignoring Godwin to the detriment of the offense.  Godwin has caught all 3 targets today.  He did the same thing against SF and New York. Makes no sense. 

Jameis seems to be ignoring Godwin to the detriment of the offense.  Godwin has caught all 3 targets today.  He did the same thing against SF and New York. Makes no sense. 
sure it does....JW is....not a very good NFL QB, despite (at times) good FF production

Why does Aaron Rodgers take his agent with him?  Why doesn't his agent have a life?  What's wrong with the world?

looks like he got hit as he threw again, his line not doing him any favors.

Even if he wasn't though, best case was incomplete, that had no chance

It's too bad Carolina can't just call a fair catch on Winston's interceptions, and then kick another field goal.

Users who are viewing this thread