What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Jaguars - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

@APMarkLong: Looks like Lattimore is going to shadow Chark today, regardless of coverage. #Saints #Jaguars

In a surprising move for a Doug Marrone coached team, very conservative opening by the Jaguars.

Jags finally bring pressure and Bridgewater misses an open receiver.

Jags defense playing a lot of 2 deep safe zone with Ramsey inactive again 

Another 3 and out for Jags. Saints punt returner ran about 60 yards to lose 8.

Nice toss to Ginn for 25ish yard gain.

Huge stop by Jags to force FG. Taysom Hill continues to "contribute" to Saints red zone offense. 

@APMarkLong: Wow. Jaguars TE Geoff Swaim knocked out cold. Saints LB Demario Davis with the hit and reacted in concern

Not going to lie.  I know  people have fallen in love with the cinderella story of Gardiner Minshew but I really want to see what Josh Dobbs has to offer.  

Wasn't pretty but the Saints will take it.  Wins mean that Brees doesn't have to rush back
Exactly. Last week was nice but I expect most games to be streetfights like this against most teams. Let Brees recover fully and prepare for a playoff run.

Users who are viewing this thread